New additions vs those leaving

My take will be very unpopular with many on this board, but the only player I hated seeing leave was Knecht. Appreciate all Vescovi, JJJ and Aidoo brought...when they came to play...but I'm glad they've moved on. This roster needed fresh blood.
We just finished the (tied for) best season in program history. Im excited about newcomers but I can’t understand “glad they moved on” under the circumstances. Maybe you’re only considering offense, but we don’t make the elite 8 without the defense those 3 brought to the court. I’d take any of them back if we could.

Man, I can't help but like any and every post you make with that avi. My favorite on this board. Know I'm not supposed to covet, but....
Getting ready to post it on Market Place. 1954 CJ-3B
it ain’t perfect but it turns heads

We just finished the (tied for) best season in program history. Im excited about newcomers but I can’t understand “glad they moved on” under the circumstances. Maybe you’re only considering offense, but we don’t make the elite 8 without the defense those 3 brought to the court. I’d take any of them back if we could.
I'm just the opposite. I wouldn't take any of them back....except Knecht. Again, for better or worse, I'm ready to see new faces on the floor for UT.

My take will be very unpopular with many on this board, but the only player I hated seeing leave was Knecht. Appreciate all Vescovi, JJJ and Aidoo brought...when they came to play...but I'm glad they've moved on. This roster needed fresh blood.
I can understand why you might want other players, but why a "need for fresh blood" ? What about this past team that makes it necessary?

VN Store

Back