Neverending MBRO memory thread

@joevol33 I’m sure this has been discussed Lil Joe, but what’s the story/point behind your “play phone” and you using it as your excuse for your 52 typos a day?

and to be fair, out of your on average 1,067 posts per day, it’s really not that many typos
I'll take that as a compliment 🤣. I just get used to a phone, like my phone now. I really like it, and want it to last for as long as possible. When I'm home, I rarely use it for anything, so I don't have to charge it as much. I can get about 3 days out of a charge, unless I'm working the weekend and football is on. I'll 7se it here if I'm gonna post a picture, or this one needs charged, but not much. I've looked at it ince this evening, just making sure I didn't miss a call. It may not really help it last longer, but it does in my head🤣

Reactions: Toucan Sam
I'll take that as a compliment 🤣. I just get used to a phone, like my phone now. I really like it, and want it to last for as long as possible. When I'm home, I rarely use it for anything, so I don't have to charge it as much. I can get about 3 days out of a charge, unless I'm working the weekend and football is on. I'll 7se it here if I'm gonna post a picture, or this one needs charged, but not much. I've looked at it ince this evening, just making sure I didn't miss a call. It may not really help it last longer, but it does in my head🤣
I don’t think you ever actually answered the question directly. You made enough twists and turns that I think I figured it out though

VN Store

Back