Neverending MBRO memory thread

My buddy and his wife just took a weekend trip to Charleston for their anniversary. He wants us all to go back for a day trip and take the kids. He sent some amazing food pictures, and they did the tour on the ship. Hopefully things will get better where we can, I'd like to go

Had to run to stinking braselton for Tiffany to do labs. They literally just did them the other day, but said they got contaminated and can't start treatment without new ones. They know what the other ones showed, I swear it's a freaking money racket.

Reactions: 508mikey
I black out my room, and turn my phone off. Only problem has been waking up to go to the bathroom. Gonna avoid water after midnight, hopefully that helps.
I’m hoping that the number of medical trips Tiffany must make settles down soon. That’s bound to help get you on a bit more of a schedule, even though you still seem to be night-working on on only half the days. Well, nights.

I’m too old to stay up all night. I found that out about 15 years ago. 🥱😴💤

I’m hoping that the number of medical trips Tiffany must make settles down soon. That’s bound to help get you on a bit more of a schedule, even though you still seem to be night-working on on only half the days. Well, nights.

I’m too old to stay up all night. I found that out about 15 years ago. 🥱😴💤
Going to the dr after working all night is definitely hard. Last week I was snoring in the lobby🤣. We try to get those appointments for my days off, but that particular appointment was scheduled months ago, and I didn't want to waste a vacation day. It's definitely hard to do, especially going to Atlanta.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back