Neverending MBRO memory thread

Gonna take the long way home, and go by a salvage store. Someone said they had my fireballs there!

Reactions: vollygirl
But they did have some good fishing stuff, loaded up! Mostly with stuff for Florida, but got a few other things.

@VOLSONLY, why do you never post in the Zone? I’ve seen you liking posts. We apparently have a open door policy now 😒. Are you afraid you can’t make it through the application process? We have “special people” to help you through the process.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
@VOLSONLY, why do you never post in the Zone? I’ve seen you liking posts. We apparently have a open door policy now 😒. Are you afraid you can’t make it through the application process? We have “special people” to help you through the process.
I’m good, I don’t post that much period. I guess I’m kinda a loner 1620512502630.gif

He's posted in several threads, usually just drive bys and not engaging in conversation. You know, like we all wish TFG would do.

We need a light that goes off when we're about to eat too much. I think I would've just broken mine 🤣

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back