Neverending MBRO memory thread

Hadn't seen him say. It's crap here as far as used cars. You can't find anything under 100k miles, unless you want to spend $20,000. I looked at a ford SUV today, $11,000, and 140,000 miles. Been trying to stay between 5-8,000, but it's gonna have over 100k miles on it.

Try rental companies. They sell their cars and mostly highway miles. Not a lot of travel last year so they were turning over inventory with lower than normal miles. I got a van from enterprise for a reasonable price. Compared with Carmax.

Reactions: joevol33
Try rental companies. They sell their cars and mostly highway miles. Not a lot of travel last year so they were turning over inventory with lower than normal miles. I got a van from enterprise for a reasonable price. Compared with Carmax.
I'll look into this

Reactions: VolNExile
Had a new girl at work today, and guys are just idgits 🤣. Had an older guy, 60's, leave our department, and go to where she was, and prop up to watch her. Same guy goes to another department every day after 5 when they all leave, except a younger Mexican girl, and sits and watches her. I say guys, because during break, that's all they were talking about, the new girl. It cracks me up just the way they act.

Reactions: GordonC
Had a new girl at work today, and guys are just idgits 🤣. Had an older guy, 60's, leave our department, and go to where she was, and prop up to watch her. Same guy goes to another department every day after 5 when they all leave, except a younger Mexican girl, and sits and watches her. I say guys, because during break, that's all they were talking about, the new girl. It cracks me up just the way they act.
Spring hormones on full display....with the full moon almost a couple of weeks away....probably won't improve much in the next couple of weeks

Nothing goes faster, brakes harder, or jumps higher than a rental car.

VN Store

Back