Neverending MBRO memory thread

Well, shoot.

Are they just doing more tests or treatments, or is there a problem?

—never mind, I just saw your other post. What a PITA, but better safe than sorry, I guess.
One Dr had said today, but the Dr who put the stents in said it may be best to keep her after tying them off. After I drop my daughter and friend off at school I'm gonna go get me and her a big steak to grill tomorrow! A week of hospital food, she needs something good!

I'm bout thinking I'll fall asleep, but probably not. Usually when I'm tired like this, something snaps, and then I'm wide awake. Or I fall asleep for 5 mins, then wide awake.

Boss texted today and asked me to work over Sunday. Her parents are actually gonna come up and spend some time with her while I'm at work.

Reactions: 508mikey
No. Woke up too early for my sleep in day. Cocoa woke me up around 2 squirming under my head. I fell back to sleep, and when I woke up I thought she was gone. We keep a pillow between my pillows and Tiffany's in case one of us rolls over that way. Cocoa was under that 😂

Reactions: 508mikey
Do we know anything yet joe?
She said they're working on getting supplies and home health lined up. I reckon they're gonna come out and help with the cleaning, and possibly the infusions here. She just texted that home health called her and confirmed they'd be here tomorrow, so we're just waiting for the Dr to say go home.

She said they're working on getting supplies and home health lined up. I reckon they're gonna come out and help with the cleaning, and possibly the infusions here. She just texted that home health called her and confirmed they'd be here tomorrow, so we're just waiting for the Dr to say go home.
Home health still comes out for dad, mom won’t let them do much.

We're hitting a snag. One of the stinking medicine's she's on we can't get at any pharmacy here. If home health can't get their hands on it, she might be stuck tge rest of the weekend. I'm getting depressed😭

We're hitting a snag. One of the stinking medicine's she's on we can't get at any pharmacy here. If home health can't get their hands on it, she might be stuck tge rest of the weekend. I'm getting depressed😭
That sucks. I've never understood why the hospital pharmacy can't send you home with meds.

Can it be filled somewhere else and brought to you?

VN Store

Back