Nevada Republican who Claimed Voter Fraud, was also Responsible for it

You can’t convince me the economy, the border, inflation, Afghan withdrawal, or anything else would be in this shape if Trump were still president. Idgaf about tweets but apparently that’s all that matters to the looney, sensitive lefties. Biden and this admin are so terrible nothing even has to be fabricated. It also shows Trump was 100% correct about the media.
I'm sure that is true.... and you can't convince me that Biden is worse than Trump.

It’s sad they suffer so badly from TDS they lose all sense of rationality. It’s that or they’re simply morons like the guy they say isn’t worse than Trump. Biden has been an inept, moronic politician the greater part of his life and it’s not even debatable.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
😂🤣😂🤣

It’s good to know you love inflation, open borders, supply shortages, and our soldiers lives being needlessly wasted.
One at a time:

Inflation

Trump is just as responsible for inflation as Biden, perhaps even more so. Some degree of inflation has been inevitable for quite some time.... You probably think Trump was fiscally responsible, don't you?

Supply Shortages

Biden is not to blame for supply shortages. Everyone agrees that the COVID pandemic and chaotic changes in consumer spending habits have been factors. I would also add that the specific policies which led to our supply constraints are lax anti-trust, de-regulation of basic infrastructure industries like shipping, railroads, trucking and the lack of investment in domestic production and a trade policy emphasizing finance over manufacturing. This problem has been 30 years in the making. Blaming Biden also shows your ignorance of the issue.

Afghan Troop Withdrawal

The fact is, both Trump and Biden were eager to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. In February 2020, Trump negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a certain date of May 1, 2021 for the final withdrawal. The Trump administration kept to this pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces, and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership. Biden delayed the May 1st deadline, that he had inherited.

You probably were ignorant of all of this weren't you? There is NOTHING which indicates that the Trump administration would have handled the Afghan withdrawal any better.

Open Borders

Biden does not have an open border policy either. That is a lazy narrative. In reality, over 70% of people caught crossing the border into the United States since Biden took office have been immediately expelled after their arrests. There has obviously been a surge in migrants at the border, but Biden's policy has been the same as Trump's.

It’s sad they suffer so badly from TDS they lose all sense of rationality. It’s that or they’re simply morons like the guy they say isn’t worse than Trump. Biden has been an inept, moronic politician the greater part of his life and it’s not even debatable.
Says the man who blames Biden for supply chain shortages, as if this has been a problem just a year or so in the works.

One at a time:

Inflation

Trump is just as responsible for inflation as Biden, perhaps even more so. Some degree of inflation has been inevitable for quite some time.... You probably think Trump was fiscally responsible, don't you?

Supply Shortages

Biden is not to blame for supply shortages. Everyone agrees that the COVID pandemic and chaotic changes in consumer spending habits have been factors. I would also add that the specific policies which led to our supply constraints are lax anti-trust, de-regulation of basic infrastructure industries like shipping, railroads, trucking and the lack of investment in domestic production and a trade policy emphasizing finance over manufacturing. This problem has been 30 years in the making. Blaming Biden also shows your ignorance of the issue.

Afghan Troop Withdrawal

The fact is, both Trump and Biden were eager to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. In February 2020, Trump negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a certain date of May 1, 2021 for the final withdrawal. The Trump administration kept to this pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces, and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership. Biden delayed the May 1st deadline, that he had inherited.

You probably were ignorant of all of this weren't you? There is NOTHING which indicates that the Trump administration would have handled the Afghan withdrawal any better.

Open Borders

Biden does not have an open border policy either. That is a lazy narrative. In reality, over 70% of people caught crossing the border into the United States since Biden took office have been immediately expelled after their arrests. There has obviously been a surge in migrants at the border, but Biden's policy has been the same as Trump's.

TDS

You can’t convince me the economy, the border, inflation, Afghan withdrawal, or anything else would be in this shape if Trump were still president. Idgaf about tweets but apparently that’s all that matters to the looney, sensitive lefties. Biden and this admin are so terrible nothing even has to be fabricated. It also shows Trump was 100% correct about the media.

Sure buddy. Keep drinking the grifters kool-aid

Wow, you really proved your command of the issues, and put me in my place. What a burn! I'm just gonna walk away with my tail between my legs, and find a safe place to tend to my wounds. You should show a fellow Vol fan some restraint next time and pull some punches, man.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
His policies were infinitely better, not even debatable. I don’t give a s**t who is President as long as they look out for America and it’s citizens first and aren’t pandering “social justice warriors”.
You have not been specific on any issue, and some of the things you are blaming Biden for are just dumb.

VN Store

Back