Nevada Republican who Claimed Voter Fraud, was also Responsible for it

You have not been specific on any issue, and some of the things you are blaming Biden for are just dumb.

He is president. What’s happening now is 100% on him. What specifics do you want? The price of literally everything is going through the roof…..if you can find it. He wasn’t forced to hand Afghanistan over to terrorists and kill Americans while doing it. The border is a complete mess solely due to him and his peons. The idiot can’t even take questions or string a coherent sentence together. He killed tens of thousands of jobs on day one and it isn’t getting better. What specific “issue” had the idiot made better?

It all goes out the window when the person reporting the fraud, is the same person who has committed the fraud. This was not a legitimate example of "uncovered" mail-in voter fraud. You are exercising some very twisted logic.

... and Tucker Carlson's reporting, in particular, completely portrayed Donald Kirk Hartle in a sympathetic light. It was basically along the lines of this sentiment :

"This poor guy has already suffered so much, and now somebody wants to exploit the death of his wife for the sake of an election?"

So, the reporting was far from accurate.

The fact is that voter fraud existed. What that means is that the existing voting systems don't eliminate fraud. It doesn't really matter which side perpetrated fraud in a specific instance. The system isn't designed and functioning properly to prevent fraud. Given that fact, other instances of voter fraud certainly happened that haven't been detected. The only reason this particular instance of fraud was detected was that the perpetrator of the fraud wanted to make the point that fraud was happening. That is a MAJOR problem, particularly when you have one of the two parties attempting to completely eliminate any possibility of verifying that voters in federal elections actually meet the criteria necessary to cast valid ballots in those elections and they publicly announce to individuals that don't meet those qualifications that they won't be doing anything to properly qualify those voters.

He is president. What’s happening now is 100% on him. What specifics do you want? The price of literally everything is going through the roof…..if you can find it. He wasn’t forced to hand Afghanistan over to terrorists and kill Americans while doing it. The border is a complete mess solely due to him and his peons. The idiot can’t even take questions or string a coherent sentence together. He killed tens of thousands of jobs on day one and it isn’t getting better. What specific “issue” had the idiot made better?
I briefly addressed these topics in post #32 of this thread, and all you responded with was "TDS".

Yea it was your typical blame Trump. Must be tough being a delicate *****.
No, not entirely. I don't think you read it. The supply chain shortages are not on either one of them. There is nothing which indicates that the Trump administration would have handled the Afghan troop withdrawal any better. They definitely hamstrung the Biden administration with some of their concessions from February of 2020.

The fact is that voter fraud existed. What that means is that the existing voting systems don't eliminate fraud. It doesn't really matter which side perpetrated fraud in a specific instance. The system isn't designed and functioning properly to prevent fraud. Given that fact, other instances of voter fraud certainly happened that haven't been detected. The only reason this particular instance of fraud was detected was that the perpetrator of the fraud wanted to make the point that fraud was happening. That is a MAJOR problem, particularly when you have one of the two parties attempting to completely eliminate any possibility of verifying that voters in federal elections actually meet the criteria necessary to cast valid ballots in those elections and they publicly announce to individuals that don't meet those qualifications that they won't be doing anything to properly qualify those voters.
Yes, it is. You don't prove the fallibility of a system by committing fraud and then deliberately pointing it out to the authorities. Your logic sucks. If the system didn't work as it is supposed to, then this idiot named Donald Hartle wouldn't be facing two felony charges at the moment.

Yes, it is. You don't prove the fallibility of a system by committing fraud and then deliberately pointing it out to the authorities. Your logic sucks. If the system didn't work as it is supposed to, then this idiot named Donald Hartle wouldn't be facing two felony charges at the moment.
You want to talk about faulty logic? His fraud NEVER would have been detected if he wasn't screaming from the rooftops about his dead wife's ballot being cast. If fraudulent votes are counted and certified, AND THEY WERE, then the system didn't work properly to prevent fraudulent votes. Otherwise, fraudulent votes would not have been cast, counted or certified.

I do, however, agree with you that the system did, in fact, operate "as it is supposed to" (your words, not mine) because the Democrats have passed laws intentionally designed to allow fraudulent votes to be cast, counted and certified.

You want to talk about faulty logic? His fraud NEVER would have been detected if he wasn't screaming from the rooftops about his dead wife's ballot being cast. If fraudulent votes are counted and certified, AND THEY WERE, then the system didn't work properly to prevent fraudulent votes. I do, however, agree with you that the system did, in fact, operate "as it is supposed to" (your words, not mine) because the Democrats have passed laws intentionally designed to allow fraudulent votes to be counted and certified.
How do you know this?

Because the fraudulent vote was counted and certified. Once the vote is certified, it doesn't matter what happens after that.
It was initially counted, but when you say it was "certified" that is hard to tell from what I can find.

I-Team: Man who claimed dead wife’s mail-in ballot showed voter fraud accused of voting twice | KLAS
Dude, let it go. The election is over.

This guy and his alleged case of voter fraud, involving a mail-in ballot sent to his dead wife, were given considerable air time last November by right-wing media. Tucker Carlson, the late Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin all ran with it, while Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell cited his case in multiple press conferences as being concrete proof that voter fraud from mail-in ballots had occurred. Will Carlson and Levin acknowledge their mistake? Doubtful. That would require a conscience, a shred of integrity, and a sense of shame. In other words, things which neither one of them have.

Not relevant to the question I replied to? I don’t blame you though I’d ignore that stupid ass question you asked too.
That 2nd vote by Hartle in his wife's name, was flagged very early in the process (one week in), and it wasn't part of the vote total which was later certified. That is not only relevant. It is the whole damn point.

That 2nd vote by Hartle in his wife's name, was flagged very early in the process (one week in), and it wasn't part of the vote total which was later certified. That is not only relevant. It is the whole damn point.
Well it’s the point to your strawman for sure. The vote count is certified which is clearly what was implied in the post you threw the scarecrow at in reply.

Well it’s the point to your strawman for sure. The vote count is certified which is clearly what was implied in the post you threw the scarecrow at in reply.
The point I was making to the other guy, is that the fraudulent vote by Hartle, was not a part of the vote total which was later certified, as he was trying to claim.

The point I was making to the other guy, is that the fraudulent vote by Hartle, was not a part of the vote total which was later certified, as he was trying to claim.
You’re splitting hairs to try and win a dumb argument. And you’re using strawmans to do it. Ok…

I-Team: Man who claimed dead wife’s mail-in ballot showed voter fraud accused of voting twice | KLAS

This guy and his alleged case of voter fraud, involving a mail-in ballot sent to his dead wife, were given considerable air time last November by right-wing media. Tucker Carlson, the late Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin all ran with it, while Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell cited his case in multiple press conferences as being concrete proof that voter fraud from mail-in ballots had occurred. Will Carlson and Levin acknowledge their mistake? Doubtful. That would require a conscience, a shred of integrity, and a sense of shame. In other words, things which neither one of them have.

If it was a mail in ballot then we already realize the problem. How else does the dementia patient allegedly get 80 million votes?

VN Store

Back