Netflix

That is the plan I am on. It seems like 3/4 of the movies that are available for instant streaming are movies I have never heard of. They add a couple of dollars per month so they can "better our experience" but I haven't seen anything yet.
Kind of the appeal of it for me, taking chances on movies/shows I've missed and/or never heard of and finding a gem. The selection for newer/more mainstream stuff is gradually getting better as well. There's just so much stuff on the service, there's stuff on there you'll enjoy, you just have to dig.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

watched the first episode of the riches last night, it seemed pretty decent. minnie drivers jaw bone is so strong i can hardly look at her without feeling intimidated.

In 7 or 8 years I've only had a few problems, maybe 3 or 4 unplayable discs and a couple missing discs. Considering the amount of discs I've gotten that's not much of a problem. I've stuck with the 3 unlimited a month since the beginning and updated to blu-ray a couple years ago and since they opened a hub in Nashville my turnaround time is only a couple days.

My only complaints would be no streaming to Android, can't stream to both 360 and PS3 with the same account and wait times seem to be longer now for blu-ray discs.

They've just recently added a lot more streaming tv, like the entire Cosby Show collection.

i read where they are going to invest almost 200 million for online licensing for this year.

i have the office,
the new battlestar galactica
friday night lights
x files (never saw them on primetime)
random muvies.

volst, they added 'tupac: the prison tapes uncut and uncensored' today. party at my house tonight.

VN Store

Back