Netflix

Alice in Borderland is pretty good. Its not as strong story or character wise as Squid Game but similar in tone and plot.

Alice in Borderland is pretty good. Its not as strong story or character wise as Squid Game but similar in tone and plot.

I like Squid Game better but I do like AiB. It's finishing stronger than SG did. My biggest gripe is they could probably chop 10 minutes off most episodes. Like when they played the wolf and sheep game...the conclusion of that scene lasted about 5x longer than it needed to be.

Reactions: bignewt
I already use close captioned (got hooked on it watching British shows were I couldn't make out what they were saying) so I avoid dubbed.

The dubbed version of Lupin (a great show) was HORRIBLE

Yeah sometimes I'll be doing something else and put on the dubbed version, but as soon as I start paying attention I have to switch it to subtitles or it just ruins the movie or show.

Anyone watch midnight mass?

Watched it all. Thought it was pretty good. However, it seems like every episode has at least one and sometimes more 5-8 minute long boring heart to heart discussions that doesn't really develop characters and doesn't move the plot along. Other than that, I like it quite a bit.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back