net looks good for lady vols ball : ball in net looks better by maria cornelius

As she winds down her fourth regular season here. Better late than never I guess...

If I was Kellie, I would delegate that duty to one specific assistant coach. She would have input on first / second option.

But, they only seem to run about four in-bound plays. Hayes still knew all the plays from her time here and was able to easily defend them in a couple of key moments.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
vols net16 ncaa bracket lady vols 6 seed beat lsu sec simi vols may host ncaa games date with 1 seed not gamecocks if vols move up to 4 seed. beat wildcats and tigers do not get blow out by gamecocks it could happen.

If I was Kellie, I would delegate that duty to one specific assistant coach. She would have input on first / second option.

But, they only seem to run about four in-bound plays. Hayes still knew all the plays from her time here and was able to easily defend them in a couple of key moments.
Hayes was gone 2 years before Kellie or any of the current team got here. Seems odd the plays would be the same.

Reactions: Bret178
Hayes still knew all the plays from her time here and was able to easily defend them in a couple of key moments.
Or they're not the same plays and she learned them from watching current game film, not remembering from 5 or 6 years ago? Not as dramatic of course, but possibly more likely?

Reactions: Bret178
Or they're not the same plays and she learned them from watching current game film, not remembering from 5 or 6 years ago? Not as dramatic of course, but possibly more likely?

Ok, you are probably right. Got to give her props...she was highly motivated to beat Lady Vols, and played very well.

Kellie runs same plays as Holly learned from Pat.

How old is Hayes....28?

I can't remember the exact plays Pat ran, but I immediately noticed that CKH's set plays and OOB plays are completely different than fCHW's. And get this, as poor of a coach as I thought fCHW was, I think her OOB plays were better than the ones we are using now. Also, our set plays this year are quite different from those we used just last year.

VN Store

Back