Nephew Brandon Johnson to UCF

mssr_q

Great! Two receivers right at 1000 yards this season plus 42 points per game. I hope he has a great season and always valued your input! Stay in touch.

A.J.

He will no longer will be playing slot he finally go back to his regular position on the outside. They lost 3 starters at WR so they wanted a veteran like Brandon to step in and be a major contributor. WR dream to play in that offense.
That’s great. We will definitely look for him when UCF games are on. Best of luck to him.

tbh

Heh...you said Member
He will no longer will be playing slot he finally go back to his regular position on the outside. They lost 3 starters at WR so they wanted a veteran like Brandon to step in and be a major contributor. WR dream to play in that offense.
That's fantastic that he's not only found a good landing spot, but one where his talents will be better utilized. Best of luck to him!

VolDorado

My blood runneth orange
Good for him! He's been a favorite of mine since he got here and showed so much promise.....really felt he either wasn't comfortable in the slot or that the staff just didn't use him correctly. Good luck!!

VolArmy74

Thanks to he and his family for his time here. So sorry he wasn't afforded the Vol experience on game days we all we he'd had, but hopefully he can thrive and make an NFL team after his time at UCF.

VN Store

Sponsors