NegaVol’s must shut up. Nite your post or don’t post!

I was a NegaVol before it was cool, (Randy Sanders/Phil days). You could say, I got us into this mess. I was also in on the anti-Schiano mess. So, you are welcome. I will be completely chill while at 2-0 and JG looks legit. Beat UGA, Bama, or FLA and I'm good! Lose to Ky or Ark, without a win on one of the following, and I will rear my ugly head!

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
giphy-13-gif.247660

I was a NegaVol before it was cool, (Randy Sanders/Phil days). You could say, I got us into this mess. I was also in on the anti-Schiano mess. So, you are welcome.
Way back in the long long ago in 1992, before they put the internet on computers, I used BBS to post an open letter on Usenet to the UTAD calling for Johnny Majors job after that USCe debacle.

To think some of you sunshine pumpers are happy about beating USCe & BIGXII residue....

Coach Pruitt’s press conference after the Georgia game:

CJP: “Well, we couldn’t convert the 4th & 1 to extend our drive at the end of the game because some guy on volnation.com said Player X should be starting over Player Y. This mystery man also suggested we may actually lose to UGA, Fla, and Ala**** again. It really caused a lot of problems.”

Reporter: “So it wasn’t execution, coaching, or on-field discipline?”

CJP: “No, it was totally that guy who criticized me on the internet.”

Shame on all of you for causing UT to lose to Georgia.

Coach Pruitt’s press conference after the Georgia game:

CJP: “Well, we couldn’t convert the 4th & 1 to extend our drive at the end of the game because some guy on volnation.com said Player X should be starting over Player Y. This mystery man also suggested we may actually lose to UGA, Fla, and Ala**** again. It really caused a lot of problems.”

Reporter: “So it wasn’t execution, coaching, or on-field discipline?”

CJP: “No, it was totally that guy who criticized me on the internet.”

Shame on all of you for causing UT to lose to Georgia.
Nite your damn post, Ron.

You and your attitude bring the program, fans, players, coaches and our Football organization down.
Nobody wants to hear your garbage or your Debbie Downer attitude. Shush and please, go away! “Legion of the Miserables” must go away!
We should all be like you. :)

Attachments

• 30F61D25-4446-4DBB-AEAC-419455DD0056.jpeg
    30F61D25-4446-4DBB-AEAC-419455DD0056.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 114

VN Store

Back