Needing prayers.

We lived, parents still do, up on a mountain, so flood water never was an issue getting into the house. However, there were many times that we couldn't get off the mountain, because the highway at the bottom was a river. I think it was last year, but some people below my parents had to escape on a blow-up mattress, because water was in their house.
I live on a hill high up but not a mountain but it won't flood where I am. I wish I could help hopefully a neighbor will get the women man and dog out of there.

Last edited:
Please say a prayer for my stepmother Betty, she has had two falls this week and one sent
her to the hospital, she hit her face and was bleeding and sprang her neck and could not
walk afterward, she is improving now, but she would appreciate any prayers and thank
you my Volnation friends and neighbors.

Please say a prayer for my stepmother Betty, she has had two falls this week and one sent
her to the hospital, she hit her face and was bleeding and sprang her neck and could not
walk afterward, she is improving now, but she would appreciate any prayers and thank
Praying for her

Prayers up for Momma Betty!

Bless her heart! That sounds really scary. Keeping her in our prayers.

Oh no, parents are in the classification if you could, you’d rather take it yourself. Prayers for momma Randy 😞.
Exactly. I don’t want it again, but I’d rather have it than her. We’re pretty sure my dad had it in February of ‘19 before it actually became a pandemic and whatnot. The doc never tested him anything, but in hindsight he had all the original symptoms except he didn’t lose taste nor smell, ironically the only symptom I really suffered from

VN Store

Back