Needing prayers.

I couldn't count the ticks I have pulled off myself it is scary to think about . I mean even Justin Bieber has Lyme disease and I wouldn't think he has ever been in the woods. Hate to hear that about p nut he was doing good in sports. What symptoms did he have?
It’s starts like the flu. But never leaves.

GoVolGal is still in the hospital. Physical Therapy visited with her this afternoon and they walked a little. May be coming home tomorrow. Still not out of the woods as the tumor in her stomach is still huge and very painful. Dr continually warns us about sudden bleeding. If it happens there is really nothing we can do. We pray each day for just a little improvement and so far we have been seeing it, especially in her kidney function. Prayers are being answered everyday.

GoVolGal is still in the hospital. Physical Therapy visited with her this afternoon and they walked a little. May be coming home tomorrow. Still not out of the woods as the tumor in her stomach is still huge and very painful. Dr continually warns us about sudden bleeding. If it happens there is really nothing we can do. We pray each day for just a little improvement and so far we have been seeing it, especially in her kidney function. Prayers are being answered everyday.
Still praying. Thank you for keeping us posted.

@BigO95
How’s your wife doing?
I haven’t heard an update in a while
She was at the doctor today and they are going to send her for a bunch of tests in the next couple weeks. Mammogram, check her to make sure the cervical cancer she had before hasn't come back.
She seems a little bit stronger at times concerning the Lyme's. But she still has much trouble with it.
They are going to work here over with test though to see what all is going on now.
Thanks for asking and I will update you as soon as I get any more information.

She was at the doctor today and they are going to send her for a bunch of tests in the next couple weeks. Mammogram, check her to make sure the cervical cancer she had before hasn't come back.
She seems a little bit stronger at times concerning the Lyme's. But she still has much trouble with it.
They are going to work here over with test though to see what all is going on now.

Positive vibes brother.

Prayers for her man, I know the feeling of watching your better half suffer.

Lost my grandma yesterday. My pap is a wreck and the pain between watching him be so broke and losing her is a lot right now. We found out my wife is pregnant a few weeks ago and we were getting ready to tell them. She would’ve been so happy. Also started a new job a couple of weeks ago and has put so much stress on me. New job, expecting dad, and now this has me at my breaking point.

Lost my grandma yesterday. My pap is a wreck and the pain between watching him be so broke and losing her is a lot right now. We found out my wife is pregnant a few weeks ago and we were getting ready to tell them. She would’ve been so happy. Also started a new job a couple of weeks ago and has put so much stress on me. New job, expecting dad, and now this has me at my breaking point.
Praying for you and your family. Reach out to Jesus for strength, he won’t ever leave you!

Prayers man, hang in there. Congratulations on the baby.

So sorry to hear about your loss. That is a whole lot of emotion in just about every direction.

Be sure to take moments, frequently, and just breathe. You are strong enough to be there for your pap, and for your wife, and still get this new job started on the right foot....provided you breathe and set down the bags of one room before you enter the other. Does you no good to worry about your wife or pap at work. Does you no good to worry about work while you're talking about the little one on the way. Doesn't mean you aren't holding all of it in your heart 24/7, you just aren't holding it in your hands constantly.

Congrats on the baby. :)

So sorry to hear about your loss. That is a whole lot of emotion in just about every direction.

Be sure to take moments, frequently, and just breathe. You are strong enough to be there for your pap, and for your wife, and still get this new job started on the right foot....provided you breathe and set down the bags of one room before you enter the other. Does you no good to worry about your wife or pap at work. Does you no good to worry about work while you're talking about the little one on the way. Doesn't mean you aren't holding all of it in your heart 24/7, you just aren't holding it in your hands constantly.

This helped a lot. Thank you!

Love this post.

So sorry for your loss. Sorry she didn't get to hear about the baby. Sorry pap is struggling.

I know all of those things well. I can't make it better, but I can tell you this:

Look after your pap. Be strong for him. Understand that your grandma knows about the baby now. Take care of yourself and your wife.

The job is just that. A job. Focus on it while you are there. Leave it there when you go home. That's waaaaayyyyyy easier said than done, but do it.

Congrats on the baby and the job.

Life sucks sometimes and we lose things. We lose people. It's just who we are as creatures.

But you have a baby on the way and nothing in this world is better than that. Nothing.

I'll send every good thought and vibe I can for you. Just being there for pap and your wife will go a long way.

If you reach a breaking point and can't breathe, call or text me. Nothing would be worse for your family than to lose you.

Keith

That's my name and cell. Sometimes strangers are easier to communicate with.

I'll be here.

So sorry for your loss. Sorry she didn't get to hear about the baby. Sorry pap is struggling.

I know all of those things well. I can't make it better, but I can tell you this:

Look after your pap. Be strong for him. Understand that your grandma knows about the baby now. Take care of yourself and your wife.

The job is just that. A job. Focus on it while you are there. Leave it there when you go home. That's waaaaayyyyyy easier said than done, but do it.

Life sucks sometimes and we lose things. We lose people. It's just who we are as creatures.

But you have a baby on the way and nothing in this world is better than that. Nothing.

I'll send every good thought and vibe I can for you. Just being there for pap and your wife will go a long way.

If you reach a breaking point and can't breathe, call or text me. Nothing would be worse for your family than to lose you.

Keith

I'll be here.
I really appreciate that. I got your number saved. Sometimes I just need to breathe. It’s nice knowing I have someone to reach out to for sure! Someone said to today that really helped ease the anxiety a little bit...”we come into this world crying, while everyone around us smiles, we leave this world smiling while everyone else cries.” Idk why that helped me. It’s so crippling to watch someone lose their companion and to see them feel so alone. We went through it when my wife’s papaw passed in August too. Didn’t know you lost your dad recently. You’re in my prayers as well.

Keith

I'll be here.
For levity's sake.....

nudz sent, :)

Laughter is my coping mechanism. Lost my dad in 2016 and still feel the loss every day.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Lots going on @BAJAvol , but I’m sure you can handle it. It was tough for me to be strong for my mom when she lost her mom, my grandma. But make sure you’re there for them while giving yourself the chance to grieve too.
Good luck with the job and the new baby. Hope you keep us posted with updates. Prayers to the whole family

Thanks. I'm okay. Been tough. First Christmas without my dad. My birthday was Monday, so my first birthday without him.

It's been rough.
I imagine it has been quite rough. Never let the memories fade away and you’ll always have him with you. Prayers friend

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back