Needing prayers.

My ankle injury took over a year. I started pushing too hard at the one year mark and only hurt myself worse, developing plantar fasciitis
I have only suffered broken bones sprained my ankle and nerve in my back that makes my thigh numb and my lat and lower back. No ACLS my knees and ankles are okay other than my back I will take it. Other than my Jaw break is giving me issues now and got to have the plate and screws removed and they are wrapped in nerves and they try and put that on dental 😡 it's medical if I don't get it fixed it's going to kill me with infection.

Update: both were admitted to UT. Mom in ICU with several broken ribs and her breathing is not where it should be, so they can keep an eye on her. They also found a mass on her kidney. Dad’s head is pretty busted up and swollen so they wanted to keep an eye on him too.
So sorry ORB I wish I could help .

Update: both were admitted to UT. Mom in ICU with several broken ribs and her breathing is not where it should be, so they can keep an eye on her. They also found a mass on her kidney. Dad’s head is pretty busted up and swollen so they wanted to keep an eye on him too.

So, so sorry. We're all hoping and praying.

I know it's hard to update, but thanks for letting us know. We'll be praying still for them, and you.

Bless their hearts!! I can only imagine how hard this is for you.

I am so sorry to hear this ORB.

Sorry, Jenny! 😢 Prayers for all y’all. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Everyone, please pray for my parents. They were in a car accident today and are on way to hospital.
🙏🏽

Sorry, Jenny! 😢 Prayers for all y’all. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thank you Donna. Sometimes it’s nice to just respond to each other’s names. It feels more personal. The mass on mom’s kidney, I just can’t right now. I didn’t go into it earlier for a reason (something tells me you had a guess), but anyway, thank you Donna, once again.

Oh no. Praying they both recover completely. 😘

Thank you Donna. Sometimes it’s nice to just respond to each other’s names. It feels more personal. The mass on mom’s kidney, I just can’t right now. I didn’t go into it earlier for a reason (something tells me you had a guess), but anyway, thank you Donna, once again.
So sorry Jenny. Is that from the wreck or did by some way fate cause the wreck to lead to early detection. And you can talk about this when ever you are ready. Prayers Jenny.

Russell.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back