Needing prayers.

A friend from Volquest suggested that I post this here. I used to post long ago when this was on Rivals.
Two years ago many were affected by the tornado that swept through Tennessee. That night it almost took my son from me. He spent a few weeks inEast Tennessee childrens hospital. The team came to visit him. He had had a long path but is almost 100% and back to playing sports. We received a lot of help then and I hate to ask but still in need. He has a few rounds of oral surgery to fix the damage done when a metal pipe went through his mouth during the tornado. FEMA is no longer offering help and my insurance won’t cover most of it. I appreciate anything even if you just share with others.
Help for Gavin’s oral surgery due to tornado, organized by Sam S

@McDad
@Weezer
@malinoisvol

I had a long talk with her today. Apparently this kid and another one have targeted her because of me. She’s been upset partly because they constantly tell her how they hate me because I make them do their jobs. I told her that it doesn’t bother me what they say and to avoid them. My boss and I have a plan to get rid of them and my son has a plan going forward with the school. I’m not stopping there. As soon as the main boy no longer works for me, I can take it a step forward. I know his family and other things he doesn’t know about.
We could go pay him a visit.

@Orangeredblooded, any updates on your graddaughter? Please let her know that we are all in her court and rooting for her! Whoever you are, and however you might feel out of step with the world, God made you your own authentic self, and You. Are. Loved.

(One of the hardest things for young people going through hard times is believing that anyone is on their sides, and has their backs.)

I’ve been out of the zone for a little over a week and didn’t want to jinx our game Saturday (different story at a different time). I need all of you to pray for my granddaughter (I can’t even speak because I’m crying so much). She’s 14 and one of the most gentle people you’ll ever meet). She tried to commit suicide this evening because of a boy that works for me has been bullying her nonstop. I knew and my family were aware that he hates me and has made it known at school, but he keeps it hidden at work. I’ve been working to get him out, but it wasn’t fast enough. He turned that anger towards her because of how he feels about me. Now I’m waiting to find out about her.
Oh crap ORB. Praying!

I had a long talk with her today. Apparently this kid and another one have targeted her because of me. She’s been upset partly because they constantly tell her how they hate me because I make them do their jobs. I told her that it doesn’t bother me what they say and to avoid them. My boss and I have a plan to get rid of them and my son has a plan going forward with the school. I’m not stopping there. As soon as the main boy no longer works for me, I can take it a step forward. I know his family and other things he doesn’t know about.
Long as you know where he lives, all you have to do is say the word.

@Orangeredblooded

Here's the pic that I remember. So beautiful.
7c57e00f-9461-4a62-b0e1-2d32b09a3f06-jpeg.413310

I’ve been out of the zone for a little over a week and didn’t want to jinx our game Saturday (different story at a different time). I need all of you to pray for my granddaughter (I can’t even speak because I’m crying so much). She’s 14 and one of the most gentle people you’ll ever meet). She tried to commit suicide this evening because of a boy that works for me has been bullying her nonstop. I knew and my family were aware that he hates me and has made it known at school, but he keeps it hidden at work. I’ve been working to get him out, but it wasn’t fast enough. He turned that anger towards her because of how he feels about me. Now I’m waiting to find out about her.
Prayers for your granddaughter, you and your family, so sorry to hear about this.

VN Store

Back