Need your votes VN!!

LouderVol

Extra and Terrestrial
I work at an architecture firm and one of our projects is up for some awards in Georgia. Part of the award process is getting people to vote on their favorites. We are a small firm, but I think we do great work, and we are going up against some really big firms and projects. If you wouldn't mind VN, we would like your support. The link below takes you straight to our page, click on the 'thumbs up' icon near the top right of the photo.

This project in particular was one of mine. A mixed use building (office, retail, restaurant, event space) outside of Augusta. A more traditional exterior, with modern interiors. Definitely the building I am most proud of.

https://www.aiaga.org/design-award/the-meybohm-building/

I appreciate any votes, Go Vols!

Attachments

• IMG_20180919_085157200.jpg
    IMG_20180919_085157200.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6186.JPG
    IMG_6186.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
I work at an architecture firm and one of our projects is up for some awards in Georgia. Part of the award process is getting people to vote on their favorites. We are a small firm, but I think we do great work, and we are going up against some really big firms and projects. If you wouldn't mind VN, we would like your support. The link below takes you straight to our page, click on the 'thumbs up' icon near the top right of the photo.

This project in particular was one of mine. A mixed use building (office, retail, restaurant, event space) outside of Augusta. A more traditional exterior, with modern interiors. Definitely the building I am most proud of.

Nice looking building, I gave you a thumbs up.

Reactions: LouderVol

Voted! Expect noodz in return!

Love the exterior! We live in a 1920’s neighborhood, and your building has sort of an American Foursquare/ Prairie vibe going on, especially with the ribbon windows.

Really nice! You definitely have my vote.

bump.

Voting goes till Friday. We are in second right now. about 30 votes behind.

one last bump. Voting ends tomorrow and we are in the thick of it still.

I appreciate all votes.

If we won it could really push our firm into a great position. We don't get a lot of attention so having this would be huge to sell.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I may or may not have voted again on a different device. Also, I may or may not have emailed the governing body of the contest that your firm supports PETA, NAMBLA, and Nazis of North America.

Good luck.

VN Store

Back