Need to make this UK reporter famous for this.

If he feels strongly about this then he should bring it to Uros… oh yeah, that would likely end badly. Maybe just shut the he77 up lmao. Uros is all Vol. I love his passion. Even when he was only 7 mins per game he was vocal and animated on the bench. I’d take him on my team anytime!

Reactions: flint and DonDiego
I think the dude should take the writer's advice, but I'm telling you right now, I'm putting $1000 on Uros.

Was it in bad taste? Yeah. Should we be so soft and “personally outraged” so much that a man should lose their job? No.

I guess it depends how much “managing social media brand” is part of the guys job. This could be more than just bad taste. It could also be poor job performance.

Anyone see this. This clown needs to be fired.

Posters here on VN regularly talk about coaches and players having punchable faces. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

In fact, I’m pleased that Uros is sand in his shorts. Good for him.

Finally, I’d have some degree of respect for Lance Ware if he tried. Personally, I have no desire to start a brawl with a 7’ Serbian named Uros. It just seems like it might end bad for me.

Anyone see this. This clown needs to be fired.

I've said several times that someone should punch Calipari. Should the Kentucky fans start a mob against me as well?

If a tweet like this is too much for you, switch from sports to something like knitting. It should be more your speed.

Posters here on VN regularly talk about coaches and players having punchable faces. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

In fact, I’m pleased that Uros is sand in his shorts. Good for him.

Finally, I’d have some degree of respect for Lance Ware if he tried. Personally, I have no desire to start a brawl with a 7’ Serbian named Uros. It just seems like it might end bad for me.

But this guy has his employer in the title of his name. It’s a little bit different than speaking as a singular person on a chat forum.

C'mon, if it was somebody that covered UT sports saying that about another player, none of us would say a thing, maybe even back him up. I listen to the Erik Ainge show frequently, ever hear what he has to say on a daily? He puts his foot in is mouth at least once a day. You never hear us complaining but you sure do hear other teams complaining about things that he says. We just need to remember that we have the same type of media members.

Dude is just trying to stir sh*t up.

He wouldn't say anything to his face though.

I've said several times that someone should punch Calipari. Should the Kentucky fans start a mob against me as well?

If a tweet like this is too much for you, switch from sports to something like knitting. It should be more your speed.
Too much for my? Nah, I just have class. Apparently you don't.

Would this argument be any different if the desired location of the punch changed. As in, “I’d like to punch him in the gonads?”

Reactions: RavinDave
What world do I live in? Why are people so soft/sensitive/weak? People are on these boards talking about Stetson Bennets punchable face on a regular but someone says they find one of our players unlikable and it's defcon3? I mean it's well known Uros can be a bit much at times... I am glad our opponents and their media hate our players. I'm fact maybe he was low key saying he hates Lance Ware since he's volunteering him for a beatdown?

It’s all semantics. People interpret different things based on what they hear or based on what they say. The only thing any of us can interpret that leaves no doubt is kindness. Say and do things that leave no doubt.

VN Store

Back