Need Something New to Watch

I love Bill Burr but I've been struggling to get through his latest stand up on Netflix. Doesn't have the same magic. Comes off pretty psychotic without the funny.

Unlike

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdh2Lh1_6s[/youtube]

bummer. I'll still give a go, of course. Still love his podcast too. He hasn't mellowed any yet after having his new baby.

Might have too, if I hadn't recognized the actors. Was watching with my wife and had to make an executive decision to start it...she's usually not into these type shows. But the humor kept her interested and she binged alongside. Got the last episode to watch today...highly recommend.

Cool.

Decided to give TWD another try after coming home sick from school. Got through the first few episodes. Love it.

Binge watching time!

Didn't want to start a new thread but came across a show called "The Way Home" and the synopses sounded interesting and checked out the "Pilot" episode and ended up bingeing the first five.

Not to ruin it but It's a show with time travel and it's from Hallmark of all places.

Reactions: Pennheel
Elementary is excellent. Justified is best if all time.
Person of Interest, Elementary, or Scorpion any good?

Guess I am looking for something comparable to Blue Bloods or Criminal Minds...

Didn't want to start a new thread but came across a show called "The Way Home" and the synopses sounded interesting and checked out the "Pilot" episode and ended up bingeing the first five.

Not to ruin it but It's a show with time travel and it's from Hallmark of all places.

This does not sound good šŸ˜‚

Reactions: VolTull

It's actually a really good show despite being a Hallmark show. I like how they handle the time travel and tie it in to the present day. Also,it's a cool throwback with the music from the past.

I usually only watch it with the fiancee since she got me into it.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
It's actually a really good show despite being a Hallmark show. I like how they handle the time travel and tie it in to the present day. Also,it's a cool throwback with the music from the past.

I usually only watch it with the fiancee since she got me into it.
I finished season 1 last night. Yeah the music was pretty good, I graduated HS in '99 so it was fun to remember.

Shogun 2024. I was a fan of the original from 1980 with Richard Chamberlain. Had low expectations for this one, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Still can't compete with the original, but considering the garbage coming from hollywood these days, it's almost refreshing. Worth a watch.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Shogun 2024. I was a fan of the original from 1980 with Richard Chamberlain. Had low expectations for this one, but I've been pleasantly surprised. Still can't compete with the original, but considering the garbage coming from hollywood these days, it's almost refreshing. Worth a watch.
Looking forward to this, too

I remember watching the original but was too young to really remember it but the remake has been excellent so far.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Been watching HBO shows that I missed from a few years ago when I didnt have it. Chernobyl is excellent. Started The Leftovers last night, also promising.

Sorry if mentioned earlier, but Fallout is also good. I'm no gamer but I understand it's based on a video game. Having said that, if you're a tin hat kind of person, I think you'll pick up on some things that might make you ask some questions.

VN Store

Back