Need help finding a gif

Jravol78

Now go home and get your shine box
Need help VN. Can somebody please post the gif of that kid (in the student section IIRC) @ halftime of the bama game several years back ?? He was “cheering” like crazy, waving his arms back and forth and then his buddy sees him and starts cracking up ! I have googled and looked through threads but can’t seem to find it . And YES... I know that this is a ridiculous thread to start , although I have seen some equally ridiculous threads started down through the years , so cut me some slack 😁

Awwwe Hell!! You’re right !! I always like this guy to sum up my feelings .... C337DC7C-CF2C-4988-8E93-47BB4C87196A.gifC337DC7C-CF2C-4988-8E93-47BB4C87196A.gifbut for whatever reason my verbiage wasn’t finding it . You’re right though ... came up immediately . Thanks friend !

Reactions: joevol33
Well it depends on who the gift is for.

For your wife and I have found a really nice broom does the trick. Unless you sneed something more substantial.......then give her a Hoover vacuum (but the dirt devil is on sale for $89.99 at Walmart).

For your mother get her some unsalted nuts. Old people love to snack on stuff and you know they got to keep the salt down.

If it’s for you kids........just get them anything from the dollar tree that will get them to shut up.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Well it depends on who the gift is for.

For your wife and I have found a really nice broom does the trick. Unless you sneed something more substantial.......then give her a Hoover vacuum (but the dirt devil is on sale for $89.99 at Walmart).
I own a vacuum cleaner store in downtown nashville . Bringing a vacuum home as a GIFT would not work. I did give my mother in law a broom for a Christmas GIFT one year. Told her is was her new sports car 🥴

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Need help VN. Can somebody please post the gif of that kid (in the student section IIRC) @ halftime of the bama game several years back ?? He was “cheering” like crazy, waving his arms back and forth and then his buddy sees him and starts cracking up ! I have googled and looked through threads but can’t seem to find it . And YES... I know that this is a ridiculous thread to start , although I have seen some equally ridiculous threads started down through the years , so cut me some slack 😁
Thats not technically what he was doing...

GIFs of Vol Fans in various stages of disappointment, frustration, dismay, etc. RULE The Internets...

Unfortunately for us.

th
? LOL

VN Store

Back