Need Good Sign Ideas for Saturday

OrangePassion

I will be on the front row in the student section F for Saturday's game. Me and about 10 of my buddys will most likely be painted up. We need some good ESPN2 sign ideas. I will leave it up to Volnation to come up with some great ones.

Well, you could apply the same concept as 'Buck Fama', but in this case, they probably wouldn't put it on TV! lol

Bad news, cant bring 'signs' bigger than an 8x11 sheet of paper into the stadium. Same thing for bball games. So you shouldnt worry about such things.

It would be cool though to design a sign, then cut it up, then tape it back together in the stadium. but it'd most likely be taken

A sign that read "Get me a beer while you're up Bryce" would be cool

1) 400 Uniform changes 500,000 dollars
2) Court related fees for team members (including massoli) 1 million dollars
3) Paying to fly 2400 miles to Neyland to take a a** whipping Priceless

Yes sir, Mr. Ducksworth. Thank you very much, Mr. Ducksworth. Quack, quack, quack, Mr. Ducksworth

If you paint it on a white sheet, you'll be able to get it in, then instead of holding it over your head, you hold it over the brick wall.

Every
duckS
Plucked in
Neyland
2 Night!

Use the S in Ducks for the second word. I can't get this to format to look right.

Last edited:
Every
duckS
Plucked in
Neyland
2 Night!

Use the S in Ducks for the second word. I can't get this to format to look right.

You're thinking like me. I came up with...

Eugene,
Sadly
Plucked in
Neyland
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back