Need Football Season parking pass

MsVol4Life

I know it’s still early but the process has started. I am looking for season football parking pass. Either G16 or 11th street garage. Any help out there? Would consider other areas. Thanks. GBO

They haven't released them. I feel the prices are going to be high.. I would like to have a G16 also.

Reactions: MsVol4Life
At Church Street United Methodist they offered season passes for parking this season for $350 and I bought a pass a few weeks ago. Its probably one of the best places to park and tailgate that isn't owned by Tennessee and only a half mile that is less than 10 minute walk. You might want to call them if they haven't sold out.

Reactions: MsVol4Life and CPA
Agree, my family has been parking there for almost 5 decades and I purchased a reserved spot when they first went on sale. Last year it was very hard to get a spot because of the large number who would line up before 7 am to purchase sets for themselves and others. Many tailgaters park there and pay for multiple spots.

Reactions: 1725gatorhater
I have tailgated with others but 1st year actually parking there because it I couldn’t get there early enough. Besides here G10 and a few others are better but great TN parking is hard to even for lesser games around 200 and up and these are only $50 a game. I also hear very easy in and out too.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPA
Just recommend coming out where you get turning light to turn right on Cumberland and then get in far left lane to turn left on Henley. This makes it easier if you are going towards Farragut or Nashville after ballgame.

Reactions: 1725gatorhater
We live in Tri Cities and get on 40 East and my buddy told me to go right on Henley. I can see why taking a left on Henley would bad decision especially after noticing bad traffic when walk I across that walking bridge that crosses over Henley.

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back