• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

NEED!!! 2 tickets to UT vs. Florida Men's B-ball..I can include 2 Bama tix plus $$$

dfarthing

Hello Vol Fans,
I am in desperate need of tickets to the UT-Florida men's basketball game. I am looking for 2 lower-level seats. I am not being picky, but I bought all of the mini-packages for the games and the seats are in the upper deck, and I sold my tickets for the Florida game in hopes of upgrading to lower level for the last game. I am really hoping that someone will be able to help me out with this. I am willing to only pay cash, or I'm even willing to give 2 tickets to the UT-Alabama Men's B-Ball game (upper level corner) plus cash. I will be transferring to UT next fall, meaning I am still in college (WSCC in Morristown), so I am hoping they will be priced generously. Nonetheless, let me know what you have. Please, if you can help me out, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Email dustin_farthing@hotmail.com or call 423-312-9390. Thanks. Go Vols!

Obviously I'm not going to be trading my Bama tickets anymore but I am still willing to pay well over face value. Let me know!!!

VN Store

Back