Need 2 Oregon Tickets

weezy potter

you, you got what i need
After booking a plane ticket and hotel room I've now come to realize that tickets to the Oregon game are only being offered to season ticket holders. Since, I'm not a season ticket holder, I guess I won't get the first stab at tickets.

So, if any of the nice season ticket holders out there want to sell their tickets, I'm interested. I would ask, however, that if you make me an offer, please don't gouge me. The price some people want for their tickets is ridiculous. The few times I've unloaded tickets on here, I've done so for exactly what I've paid because, I have no reason to want to make any money off a fellow vol fan.

I understand I'm probably in the minority here, but either way, if you got tickets, I'm interested.

After booking a plane ticket and hotel room I've now come to realize that tickets to the Oregon game are only being offered to season ticket holders. Since, I'm not a season ticket holder, I guess I won't get the first stab at tickets.

So, if any of the nice season ticket holders out there want to sell their tickets, I'm interested. I would ask, however, that if you make me an offer, please don't gouge me. The price some people want for their tickets is ridiculous. The few times I've unloaded tickets on here, I've done so for exactly what I've paid because, I have no reason to want to make any money off a fellow vol fan.

I understand I'm probably in the minority here, but either way, if you got tickets, I'm interested.
I wish I could help you.. I looked and they all have been bought. I would buy the 2 and hook you up.. Sorry

Also, if anyone knows the UT section numbers, would you mind sharing? No way I'm sitting in an Oregon section.

Figured I would bump this thread.

I just bought tickets to the game via the Oregon ticket office, although you have to purchase a three-game package. I'll be selling the other two games' tickets when I get them for face value.

I got Section 35, which is about the 10 yard line from what I can tell. $99 each is Face Value for these tickets. This same section 10 rows higher up is $175 on stubhub.

goducks.com is the link, by the way

i have 2 Oregon tickets section 39 row 7 that I am willing to sell.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back