HC Scott Fraudst

Is there a transfer portal for coaches?

This is bad coaching

Martinez needs to sit

This is how bad our QB play has been

4-8

Crap show

Reactions: 508mikey
I thought this Nebraska coach was a wizard or something.
He's not. He was a great college player and a Husker legend. He seemed really torn about taking the Husker job, I suppose he felt it was his duty to give it a go. Best of luck trying to bring play makers to the land of corn. The days of unlimited walk on's are long gone.

Here is a sampling of thread titles from their football forum:

This staff needs to go

Nebraska football is dead

Beat by a better coach and 2nd string QB

Season's over

Rock bottom?

We have one of the dumbest teams in America

Terrible coaches

Scott Frost sucks

Trash

HC Scott Fraudst

This is bad coaching

Martinez needs to sit

4-8

Crap show

Relatable

He's not. He was a great college player and a Husker legend. He seemed really torn about taking the Husker job, I suppose he felt it was his duty to give it a go. Best of luck trying to bring play makers to the land of corn. The days of unlimited walk on's are long gone.
He will be a good coach again somewhere else, but their era seems over. Demographics and geography dont favor them.

Reactions: Remy
They are stinky for sure. At least Martinez is. It sure about Hernandez.

Hmmm Frost was a proven winner. He isn’t getting it done in year 2. So that means he can’t and won’t be successful at Nebraska right?

Reactions: miket4god

He's a very good coach. He proved that at UCF. look what's happened since he left there.

Any good team needs consistent QB play. The rest of the roster can take more time to catch up through transfers and Recruiting.

California, Texas, and Florida athletes were going to Nebraska back in the day... their Recruiting profile has changed. That's their biggest obstacle.

“Is there a transfer portal for coaches?”

This one made me laugh

Here is a sampling of thread titles from their football forum:

This staff needs to go

Nebraska football is dead

Beat by a better coach and 2nd string QB

Season's over

Rock bottom?

We have one of the dumbest teams in America

Terrible coaches

Scott Frost sucks

Trash

HC Scott Fraudst

This is bad coaching

Martinez needs to sit

4-8

Crap show
These threads sound a lot like many I’ve read on VN over the years.

Hmmm Frost was a proven winner. He isn’t getting it done in year 2. So that means he can’t and won’t be successful at Nebraska right?
You read those threads too huh? That’s exactly what popped in my mind today. Two weeks into the season I think a lot of people would’ve traded Frost for Pruitt with zero hesitation. My how things have changed.

Yeah. People are not smart.
I wouldn’t trade Mullen for Pruitt. Pruitt will end up getting the best of them. Mullen came in to a team loaded with athletes that fit his style of offense and not a bad defense. We are winning with Pruitts Freshman.

Reactions: gisman

VN Store

Back