ND vs UCONN

gule

did ya like the call on Dolson that she fouled out on? I sure did. I hate those "moving"screens where the unsuspecting girl gets hit like a brick wall.

I'm just glad that ND pull the win out after 3 OTs. When ND's Skylar Diggins finally said she's had enough & ND surged ahead by 7 points, Geno sat down & never said another word. I don't care for those two teams but I'm for whoever is playing against UConn. I don't care if UConn ever wins another BB game because of their arrogant & snotty coach. I saw where that Baylor girl, Griner, scored 50 points last night & also had a dunk in their game & won by double digits.

The blocking foul on Dolson while setting the screen on Diggins was classic! Prob the best call in the entire game. I will say that I thought Geno being pissed, and getting T-ed on the foul when Dolson was punched in the throat was justified. I just not sure whether he was actually *****ing about the call, or just using the opportunity to air the latest episode of the Geno and Chris D show! You know it's bad when Rebecca says, "we've seen this a million times" referring to Chris D getting in front of Geno every game! I have to say that I was impressed with the "WNBA ready," "greatest player I've ever seen," super freshman Stweart! She may have a nice skill set that one day develops into something great, but she is totally lacking good basketball IQ. I understand this is her first year in college, but with so many in the media saying she is as good, if not better, than Parker coming out of high school was foolish. I may be particial, but I'd take Graves any day over Stewart. It wouldn't surprise me to see JJ develop into a better player than either Stewart or Graves. The potential for Jones is sky high, and hopefully we'll get to see her reach it by her Jr year!

Agree with everything you said Ritz. Graves and JJ have a bright future. Need a solid pg to emerge and top it off with a big and we'd be 100 percent back. We have some of the ingredients and more on the way. Lets see if HW can become a good chef..:)

I hope number 1 in the nation not living up to the High School hype isn't a trend.

It wouldn't bother me to see it continue! While MR was ranked #1 when she signed her LOI, I believe that she has since slipped to #2 in all the major recruiting services except Hoopgurlz which hasn't been updated in forever. Diamond DeShields is the #1 player for most, and being named HS POY will likely solidify her #1 ranking. I wouldn't feel bad at all if UNC's Fab Four turned out to be a huge disappointment, as unlikely as it is to happen! I still feel that MR should be #1, and POY, but with the current trend of the #1 recruits/POY not living up to hype, I'll take her as the #2 ranked player!

I was pulling for ND, but I really tuned in to look at Skylar. That lady is beautiful.

VN Store

Back