NCIS Franchise Discussion (CBS)

Won’t be able to do either. Sexual harassment allegations from Eliza Dushku (and $9 mil payoff).
CBS has already renewed Bull saying he has done everything he needed to do
There is some rumors of it being not true, aome od the other actors who where there are saying that some of what was being said didn't happen the way she was claiming. Mark Harmon has said he is welcome to come back also. So I think some of it was a ploy because she wasnt given a full time roll on Bull

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
There is some rumors of it being not true, aome od the other actors who where there are saying that some of what was being said didn't happen the way she was claiming. Mark Harmon has said he is welcome to come back also. So I think some of it was a ploy because she wasnt given a full time roll on Bull
She was originally scheduled to have a longer arc. Something happened. He may very well be free and clear innocent of wrongdoing, but that’s not even the main point in today’s culture. 😒 Look what happened to the big boss Les Moonves.

Reactions: vols72
I love how the media said she was a cast member when she was in all of (3) episodes. 😆

Reactions: vols72
I love how the media said she was a cast member when she was in all of (3) episodes. 😆
She wanted a full time role and it was probably going to happen but not many on set liked her. Michael Weatherly is a big clown and jokes around a lot. She claims that he made inappropriate comments while the others have said it was nothing. The 9 million settlement was just a money grab on her part because she wanted to be a regular and the rest of the cast didn't so she was told it wasn't going to happen. Pretty clear to me

She wanted a full time role and it was probably going to happen but not many on set liked her. Michael Weatherly is a big clown and jokes around a lot. She claims that he made inappropriate comments while the others have said it was nothing. The 9 million settlement was just a money grab on her part because she wanted to be a regular and the rest of the cast didn't so she was told it wasn't going to happen. Pretty clear to me

Going to miss his character.

I thought he looked sick during the last couple of episodes he was on when they killed his character off toward the end of last season.

Last edited:
Watched the first two episodes of the new NCIS Season to see the memorial episode (ep.2) to David McCallum and I was not disappointed it brought a few tears.

Hasn't the NCIS genre been done to death?
Nope! Still some great story telling and acting. The tribute episode to David McCallum last week was fantastic.

They only have one original cast member left on the original show. They brought in Gary Cole as a solid replacement for Mark Harmon.

VN Store

Back