NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Buffalo/Belmont

Anyone turnover. 😝. I just don’t understand why this team plays so badly and cannot protect the ball.

Is it coaching? Chemistry? Not enough talent? I won’t buy the excuse that two players are out as UT has much more talent than Belmont.

Dye is our best player by far. Walker is good, nobody else is contributing enough. We need to recruit some players that can shoot and dribble and move. That play like they want to win. We have no killer instinct or fire. I don’t get it. I like Harper but she is going to have to start recruiting tougher minded players. Keyes worries about her hair to much.
We played our best quarter— #2, when the floor had 4 freshman and Dye (?). KH never played the same group in second half. Ran us up by 7-8 points. ++. Why not??

I think Tennessee has better players, Belmont just seems to have better chemistry as a team.

That is basketball. Chemistry is a huge part of it.

But win or lose Kellie got outcoached tonight. They exploited problems we have had all year that were never addressed.

Leaving threes open is our thing. It is what we do.

I’m still annoyed with how the third quarter went and get a timeout should have been called way before it even got to a four point lead only. I just don’t understand why they stopped playing hard. Belmont outplayed and out hustled Tennessee there and even got to the rebounds to give themselves second chance points too. I also felt that some substitutions needed to be made for Tennessee when Belmont went on that run. I’m just so irked by it all including the refs not calling enough fouls on Belmont.

VN Store

Back