NCAA WCBB Preseason Polls....

If they are TOUGH, we should be in all our games. ND game is the only one dicey. Every one else it depends on which team decides to show up!

hopefully not the team that shot 24 -71 against OSU!

We have always had the talent.... to handicap this year and think they all are winnable if we are tough I guess is technically an accurate statement...

but when is the last time we have played tough hard and with full passion for 40 minutes? I haven't seen it

Nah, I don't think we have ever had the talent at the guard position, like we have this year and moving forward. It has been a while, a long time. Again we shall see.

Yeah, I'll be looking for Lady Vols basketball for 40 minutes this year.

Defense, Rebounds, and Good Guard play win Championships!

I hope were a great team defense is my concern we shouldn't let Carson Newman score more than forty if we defend them right. Defend the three make them drive they shouldn't be able to get off a good shot inside the paint. They are small should be easy to defend on the drive. The three is where they make their points so you give them wide open looks there they will score. Will be watching how we defend them as each game is different and you need a plan for every game.

I don't expect to see a seasoned team in their first exhibition game. I hope to see all of them play, hustle and show off their talent but it is a time to try different combinations and game plans so it may appear a bit disjointed at times. it is as much about learning to play together in a real game as much as anything else.

VN Store

Back