NCAA Uniform Thread

So I guess Under Armour is going to the retro look for teams this season. Wish we would do something a little different too

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Even though Maryland probably has the worst fan base I’ve ever encountered, I absolutely loathe the University of Maryland, I think they got these right.

For the life of me I can't understand how the powers at be at Maryland can look at that uniform and think "It's cool as a one time thing but our regular uniforms are better." Like who exactly would pick their current look of garbage over these throwbacks.

I know there are contracts and agreements and egos and all wrapped up in it, but I would question the sanity of anyone who prefers the Oregon wannabe crap they wear now compared to this. Then again it took Pitt years for them to finally come to their senses so maybe Maryland just needs a few years of a regular throwback before their fans just demand it.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Oregon with a ton of new uniform releases today. Because you know...Oregon

Those white over dark green are really nice, but that new "Nike Vapor Fusion" template is going to look terrible when they implement it on many other teams over the next couple years

Those white over dark green are really nice, but that new "Nike Vapor Fusion" template is going to look terrible when they implement it on many other teams over the next couple years

I agree. I think the white over green is probably the best and the white on white. I don’t know how that template will work either.

So Adidas goes with a Pat Tillman tribute, Muhammad Ali, something for the kids for GT and I don’t know Miami getting it’s swag back or something and Miss State T.K Martin uni’s? I guess I get the Nebraska Black shirts.

Adidas is trying too hard. Again. So glad we finally we got away from them.

While I hate the blackout trend, there is obviously some history with Nebraska, so I understand that one. However, that kit would look great but for the moronic logo on the sleeve.

While I hate the blackout trend, there is obviously some history with Nebraska, so I understand that one. However, that kit would look great but for the moronic logo on the sleeve.
Yes, but it was a badge of honor to wear it at Nebraska. Not everyone got one. Just defensive starters and those who earned it.

Indiana's bicentennial uniforms

ECgI4K2WwAEq1aK

ECgI4K0WwAkvbIR

VN Store

Back