NCAA Uniform Thread

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
I noticed that a lot of people are interested in talking about our uniforms and whether or not they like Nike or Adidas or Under Armour or any particular look they like. I thought it might be cool to have a thread where we share photos of other teams new uniforms or gear for football or basketball or anything you want.

Make fun of me all you want, but I’ve liked seeing new or vintage uniforms teams are wearing .

Since I started it, I’ll start with the new Syracuse uniform release for 2019. Not bad IMO. Nike did a good job

I noticed that a lot of people are interested in talking about our uniforms and whether or not they like Nike or Adidas or Under Armour or any particular look they like. I thought it might be cool to have a thread where we share photos of other teams new uniforms or gear for football or basketball or anything you want.

Make fun of me all you want, but I’ve liked seeing new or vintage uniforms teams are wearing .

Since I started it, I’ll start with the new Syracuse uniform release for 2019. Not bad IMO. Nike did a good job

'Cuse went back to the classic look (which they never should have went away from). Sooooooo much better

They’re boring and ugly. Btw, don’t give a s- - t how many rings they’ve won in them. Boring.

Your hatred of Alabama is noted.

But those crimson uniforms are the textbook definition of classic and traditional.

See also Penn State, Michigan, USC, Texas, Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee.

I've been a traditionalist when it come to unis, but I'm beginning to re-think it. A "brand" like Bama can get away with sticking to tradition, but the younger generation likes the bold, loud multi combo uniforms. If it gets a couple of recruits to look at your program a little closer, why not do it. It worked with Oregon.

Adapt or get passed over.

VN Store

Back