NCAA tourney thread (post UT loss)

Louisville starter learned about karma tonight.
I thought he was in trouble when the F bombs at Vanderbilt’s bench started flying. It’s ok to fire up your own team and celebrate but taunting a team like Vanderbilt is not smart. Talking trash is just not a baseball thing normally.
Edit: After watching the highlights on SEC Network I noticed he was waving bye to the batter after every strikeout and talking trash all night.

Last edited:
I thought he was in trouble when the F bombs at Vanderbilt’s bench started flying. It’s ok to fire up your own team and celebrate but taunting a team like Vanderbilt is not smart. Talking trash is just not a baseball thing normally.
Edit: After watching the highlights on SEC Network I noticed he was waving bye to the batter after every strikeout and talking trash all night.
Why couldn't the Louisville coach control such trashy behavior? That kid looked like a reject from "Revenge of the Nerds".

A couple of fist pumps and shouting "Hell ya" a few times is completely acceptable and within the boundaries of the moment, I would have pulled his ass after that display of assness...…..

No way. Emotional games have emotional moments.

Meh. Then just remember the week before and Rocker yelling at the Duke coach and you can realize you can’t root for either team .

Yeah, before that I really wasn't rooting for either team. I guess I will be rooting for Michigan. Still can't believe they are in the finals.

VN Store

Back