NCAA tourney thread (post UT loss)

So the conference breakdown for the CWS will be
SEC 3 or 4 Vandy, Miss St, Arky/Ole Miss winner and maybe Auburn
ACC 2 or 3 FSU, Louisville, possibly UNC
Big 12 1 Texas Tech
Big 10 1 Michigan
PAC 12 0
Wasn’t it UCLA’s coach that said the SEC was overrated and the PAC-12 was the best conference. That being said it’s becoming apparent the Big conferences are starting to squeeze out the little guys. I don’t know if I remember a CWS with all BCS conference teams. East Carolina was the only one to even reach Supers.

Wasn’t it UCLA’s coach that said the SEC was overrated and the PAC-12 was the best conference. That being said it’s becoming apparent the Big conferences are starting to squeeze out the little guys. I don’t know if I remember a CWS with all BCS conference teams. East Carolina was the only one to even reach Supers.

well, what would you expect him to say...he probably said something else 0ff-the-record...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

SEC trumps ACC again.
The NCAA has got to start seeding this better. There are too many ACC-SEC matchups, plus inter-conference Supers is ridiculous. Put TN in Michigan’s spot and it’s possible they make it to Omaha also Okie St vs Zoro could have had more ACC and SEC teams in that area. A&M would have been better suited for Lubbock. I get “Regional” but 6 ACC-SEC teams made it to Omaha and the only reason Michigan and Zoro are there is because they didn’t face them in the tournament yet.

The NCAA has got to start seeding this better. There are too many ACC-SEC matchups, plus inter-conference Supers is ridiculous. Put TN in Michigan’s spot and it’s possible they make it to Omaha also Okie St vs Zoro could have had more ACC and SEC teams in that area. A&M would have been better suited for Lubbock. I get “Regional” but 6 ACC-SEC teams made it to Omaha and the only reason Michigan and Zoro are there is because they didn’t face them in the tournament yet.

Put Ole Miss in that bracket and I'd say it was a cinch. The real surprise to me was how easily FSU manhandled Georgia and LSU. They are the real sleeper in the tournament.

thought the Rebel/Hog game would be more competitive...HOGS go "stupid good" again...FOUR teams make it...three teams on one side of the bracket and one in the other...should be a great tourney....and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back