NCAA tourney thread (post UT loss)

Just like I said. No way Rocker loses that game. 😬🤣

Lol. I understand your thinking.
He was a mess at the first of the year and I thought he might choke last night to but wow that was fun to watch even if you wanted them to lose badly like I did. Reminded me of rocky 4 where the Russian crowd was won over by Rocky. I found myself pulling for him at the end

No, Louisiana. I love going out there. Good people.

spent a week there one time in good ol' Laughayette...:D...12 oz frosted mugs of beer for a quarter...had a damn good time...yep, long time ago...early 70's....and

GO BIG ORANGE!

spent a week there one time in good ol' Laughayette...:D...12 oz frosted mugs of beer for a quarter...had a damn good time...yep, long time ago...early 70's....and

GO BIG ORANGE!
Love the food and the cuisine as well as the Cajun and creole music and with a few of those beers you referenced dance all night. They have an international music festival every April and we have been several times and plan to go again next year !

Reactions: RollerVol and Bigun
LSU/FSU in a great game right now. LSU just tied it up 4-4 in top of the 8th. I love Super Regional baseball. OSU/TTU is a good game too.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Not sure they win it but no doubt Vandy is the best team in the land
Vandy's hitting lineup is sick. With Rocker having come on as a strong pitcher for them I would think they would have to be the favorite.

Having watched UCLA against Michigan, I don't see how in the world they are the #1 overall seed. They may make it to Omaha but I can't imagine them lasting very long unless they are having an off series against UM.

Reactions: feathersax
Wonder why FSU batters never seem to swing the bat unless their are two strikes. Seems like they are watching alot of good pitches go by.

So the conference breakdown for the CWS will be
SEC 3 or 4 Vandy, Miss St, Arky/Ole Miss winner and maybe Auburn
ACC 2 or 3 FSU, Louisville, possibly UNC
Big 12 1 Texas Tech
Big 10 1 Michigan
PAC 12 0

So the conference breakdown for the CWS will be
SEC 3 or 4 Vandy, Miss St, Arky/Ole Miss winner and maybe Auburn
ACC 2 or 3 FSU, Louisville, possibly UNC
Big 12 1 Texas Tech
Big 10 1 Michigan
PAC 12 0
Not only did UCLA not look like a #1 seed during Regional and Super Regional play, they didn't even look like a Top 8 seed.

VN Store

Back