NCAA Tournament Thread

Agree....

Refs are helping KY a lot though.
The few minutes I have seen seems pretty fair. The refs won’t get everything right. It’s way better than what we saw in the SEC this year. Wofford will hang with KY but probably come up a little short. I’m just glad we didn’t draw Wofford.

The few minutes I have seen seems pretty fair. The refs won’t get everything right. It’s way better than what we saw in the SEC this year. Wofford will hang with KY but probably come up a little short. I’m just glad we didn’t draw Wofford.

Ky has 7 points on board due to ref.
Bs foul on 3.
Offensive foul on ky not called.
Goal tending that was suspect.

Those are just three suspect calls.

Ky has 7 points on board due to ref.
Bs foul on 3.
Offensive foul on ky not called.
Goal tending that was suspect.

Those are just three suspect calls.
I saw the goal tend and that was accurate. They called a foul on Wofford 3 shot that looked to me like he didn’t touch the guy. Misses go both ways. Wofford had 7 fouls to 6 for KY and KY shot 7 FTs to Wofford’s 5 despite KY going inside way more. Wofford has twice the 3-point attempts as KY 12-6. It has been pretty fair overall. Again, some things are missed.

My bracket is a disaster so I'm just rooting for the underdogs now. lol

I saw the goal tend and that was accurate. They called a foul on Wofford 3 shot that looked to me like he didn’t touch the guy. Misses go both ways. Wofford had 7 fouls to 6 for KY and KY shot 7 FTs to Wofford’s 5 despite KY going inside way more. Wofford has twice the 3-point attempts as KY 12-6. It has been pretty fair overall. Again, some things are missed.

We disagree.

The thought made me shudder.

I just told my wife "I'm 18 inches of NOPE." She was like, first of all, 18 inches, pfft. Secondly, when have you ever said no?!?

Wofford shows one of the big problems of basketball these days. The 3 point shot. Teams all want to be the Warriors.

Lol of course their best shooter who made 7 threes last game is 0-11 against Kentucky. Why can’t we get that fortunate?

VN Store

Back