NCAA Tournament team this season?

djtee

ACC - i think they only get 6 teams in, The battle for the 6th spot will be between Wake and Vir Tech i think Creme said 7 ?
Big Ten - is a messy not sure how many
Conference USA - i think they get two in Rice and ODU
Missouri Valley Conference - 3 ? Bradley, Drake, Mo State
SEC - 8 ?
Big 12 - 4
Pac 12 - 7 ?

I was just listening to Charlie Creme and he was talking about strength of schedule and conference record

It will be a minor miracle if this team can make the tourney. not saying impossible, but they will need to go on a really big run. A win at Kansas this weekend is an example of what we would need to get in the discussion. Right now no bad losses.

EDIT---Sorry, was thnking men's team....

Last edited:
It will be a minor miracle if this team can make the tourney. not saying impossible, but they will need to go on a really big run. A win at Kansas this weekend is an example of what we would need to get in the discussion. Right now no bad losses.
Lol I think you're confused

Reactions: RollerVol
Your right about what you are saying about the mens team the Lady Vols look to be close to getting in already need about five more wins.

Reactions: RollerVol
Your right about what you are saying about the mens team the Lady Vols look to be close to getting in already need about five more wins.

Also Creme was talking about Syracuse falling fast, Right now i would say they are out ?

Ole Miss win, Auburn win, Vandy home win, Vandy road hopfully a win, LSU home must win, LSU road tossup expect they will be favored, Miss St home need to bring it and not turn the ball over, Sc road loss, Texas A&M home we can win if Carter does not play or she plays and has a bad day shooting which she does quite often, Arkansas doubtful you can beat them on the boards but they shoot the three hard to guard. 7 and 3 would be fabulous, 5 and 5 is a must to play in the NCAA unless we were to win a couple in the tourney. I see 18 wins then the rest could go either way like last night.

ACC - i think they only get 6 teams in, The battle for the 6th spot will be between Wake and Vir Tech i think Creme said 7 ?
Big Ten - is a messy not sure how many
Conference USA - i think they get two in Rice and ODU
Missouri Valley Conference - 3 ? Bradley, Drake, Mo State
SEC - 8 ?
Big 12 - 4
Pac 12 - 7 ?

I was just listening to Charlie Creme and he was talking about strength of schedule and conference record

I think we’re going to see a pretty big shake-up in the non-automatic bids. Probably fewer from some of the major conferences and more mid-major conferences getting 2 teams in. Mo State making a Sweet 16 run last season helped the mid-majors get some street cred, plus some good wins for some of those programs this season already.

Out of the majors I think the ACC and Big 10 probably get one less team that last season and the Big 12 might actually get an extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: krichunaka
The SEC teams in contention for SEC bids, Tennessee, SC, Kentucky, Miss St., LSU, Texas A&M, and Arkansas. Bama could get there they have a lot of work to do. Georgia needs a huge finish. Vandy, Auburn, Ole Miss, Florida, and Missouri no chance. If Tennessee could win the games they are supposed to win and beat Texas A&M and Miss St at home a 4 seed is still possible which would mean two home games.

Reactions: VolBall09
The SEC teams in contention for SEC bids, Tennessee, SC, Kentucky, Miss St., LSU, Texas A&M, and Arkansas. Bama could get there they have a lot of work to do. Georgia needs a huge finish. Vandy, Auburn, Ole Miss, Florida, and Missouri no chance. If Tennessee could win the games they are supposed to win and beat Texas A&M and Miss St at home a 4 seed is still possible which would mean two home games.

If Georgia gets a win against Tex A&M tonight it will help there resume a little, They have wins Va, Tech, Ark,

If Georgia gets a win against Tex A&M tonight it will help there resume a little, They have wins Va, Tech, Ark,

If Georgia gets a win over A&M tonight and then does a pretty decent job with the rest of their schedule they will be a bubble team. That will put them right about where we were last season.

I think the SEC gets in 7 teams, the current top 7 in the conference: SC, MSST, Tenn, TAMU, UK, Ark, LSU.

Creme is saying Big Ten nine teams that is unreal that they would get so many guess it is a balanced conference.

Creme is saying Big Ten nine teams that is unreal that they would get so many guess it is a balanced conference.

He is a joke lol. The Big 10 is a joke this season IMO. If they get 9 teams in that’s a shame. From all I’ve seen so far this season they are a bunch of overrated teams beating each other. They have 4, maybe 5 competitive teams this season.

Everyone is saying how bad the SEC is, but I think it’s actually way tougher this season than predicted. And better than last year for sure. The teams at the bottom of last season all made a big jump and the teams at the top have as well. Missouri is the only team considerably worse than last season. We have 6 teams ranked currently, should be 7 as LSU deserves to be ranked. They have 5 losses but 4 wins over ranked teams.

Reactions: djtee
Don’t care who gets in this is the first year in a while that I’m beyond sure we won’t have to break a sweat to get in. We’re for real and definitely a top 25 team. Possibly a top 5 defensive team while a low 360 on offense lol

VN Store

Back