NCAA Tournament Projections

D1’s come to Jesus bracket

IMG_0534.jpeg

Kentucky Q1 advantage has nearly disappeared. There’s no explanation for the move in the article as they dwell primarily on Florida State moving ahead of Georgia for the 8th seed.

Although Louisiana is tough, this is more of a deserving #1 seed bracket. ECU is not bad for a 16.

D1’s come to Jesus bracket

View attachment 643194

Kentucky Q1 advantage has nearly disappeared. There’s no explanation for the move in the article as they dwell primarily on Florida State moving ahead of Georgia for the 8th seed.

Although Louisiana is tough, this is more of a deserving #1 seed bracket. ECU is not bad for a 16.
D1 Baseball has gone out of their way to say as little about the Vols as they can this year.

In the KPI

SEC has 11 teams in top 21 unlocking 5 of top 6.

After Friday win - and everything else, Tennessee’s lead at #1 has grown and they should be able to keep it even with a loss this weekend

It is going to be interesting to see how many sec teams make CWS. Not going to dodge SEC match ups in CWS.

D1 Baseball has gone out of their way to say as little about the Vols as they can this year.

Kendall is a big fan of TN, but Aaron Fitt and some of the others just do not like us at all. So they will gloss over discussing us whenever possible. Although I’m sure if we have an early exit as the #1 seed our name will magically appear in the podcasts again for discussion.

Seeding idea: Let the host teams select their opponents. Do it like the NFL draft. Vols would have picks 1, 32 and 33. UK 2, 31, 34, 16 seed would pick 16,17,48 and so on. That would stop the complaints about who gets unfair seeding. Put all 16 teams on a zoom call and give them 3 min. to make their selection. It would be done in about 2 hours, remove any bias, and the NCAA wouldn't have the expense of a committee to do the job.

Reactions: spyfish007
Think they quit worrying about the regions and you have them predone and whatever you are seeding with it goes that way. Forget conferences or anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
I will be ecstatic on what seed Tennessee gets and really don't care what teams are in opposite side of Super Regional. This team is good enough to best any team anyday.

East Carolina lost the second (if necessary) game tonight. So that’s a bid stolen as ECU will get an at large bid

Indiana State currently losing in the Missouri Valley championship to Evansville. That would be another stolen bid as I State would get an at large bid.

Reactions: vol66
East Carolina lost the second (if necessary) game tonight. So that’s a bid stolen as ECU will get an at large bid

Indiana State currently losing in the Missouri Valley championship to Evansville. That would be another stolen bid as I State would get an at large bid.
Who will be the 16 seed and the two seed in that regional? That’s what inquiring minds need to know @fryeguy93

VN Store

Back