NCAA Tournament Game Thread: (3) Lady Vols vs. (6) Michigan

No one ever accused you of not being a positive supporter.But you sure are quick on the trigger to accuse anyone of being a negavol if their opinion differs from yours about any criticism of the team play ,coaching ,player ,etc.

No I'm not. That is your perception because you believe you were unfairly accused of being one.

No I'm not. That is your perception because you believe you were unfairly accused of being one.
That is also your perception .I do not give a rats ass about your labeling me a negavol .It is your professed smugness( along with three others on this board ) about you being right about all things Lady Vols and no one dare have a different opinion otherwise they are attacked with no mercy given and given a label negavol.

Reactions: Tnphil
Whatever. Have a nice day.

200w.gif

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
lol to each is own but I don’t need so call “experts” to see talent or rankings because most of them are political anyway. People are really sleeping on the talent SC is bringing in smh we’ll find out reall soon is all I can say.

SC’s 2022 recruiting class is coming along quite nicely actually! We’re in on some really talented young ladies. Dawn could keep it in state and still have a good class so no worries this way....
yup you're right, "A good class".

Bad year to be a 3 seed apparently. Only Arizona will be in the sweet 16 barring a miraculous UCLA comeback

To me it really seemed like the 4 seeds and 6 seeds were swapped almost intentionally to create just this scenario. You get more upsets when better teams meets sooner. Makes for more drama. Most of the four seeds have been bounced starting with Arkansas in the opening round.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Tough tournament for the SEC. Seven teams were in the field of 64.

4th seed Kentucky squeezed by 13th seed Idaho State before losing to 5th seed Iowa by 14 points.

3rd seed Tennessee struggled in the first half against 14th seed Middle Tennessee before pulling away and then lost to 6th seed Michigan by 15 points.

3rd seed Georgia was tied at the half before beating 14th seed Drexel by 14 and then lost to 6th seed Oregon 57-50.

7th seed Alabama beat 10th seed North Carolina in a competitive game before getting blown out by Maryland 100-64.

No. 4 seed Arkansas lost in the first round to 13th seed Wright State 66-62.

No. 2 seed Texas A&M almost lost to 15th seed Troy winning 84-80. It took help from the refs at the end of the game to help the Aggies beat Iowa State in overtime.

1st seed South Carolina handled 15th seed Mercer before handling 8th seed Oregon State 59-40. They have not been playing well. They shot 35% from the field and 1-15 on threes.

So, with 7 teams in the tournament, one team lost in the first round and four teams lost in the second round and all to lower seeded teams. And the remaining teams have not played well.

Tough tournament for the SEC. Seven teams were in the field of 64.

4th seed Kentucky squeezed by 13th seed Idaho State before losing to 5th seed Iowa by 14 points.

3rd seed Tennessee struggled in the first half against 14th seed Middle Tennessee before pulling away and then lost to 6th seed Michigan by 15 points.

3rd seed Georgia was tied at the half before beating 14th seed Drexel by 14 and then lost to 6th seed Oregon 57-50.

7th seed Alabama beat 10th seed North Carolina in a competitive game before getting blown out by Maryland 100-64.

No. 4 seed Arkansas lost in the first round to 13th seed Wright State 66-62.

No. 2 seed Texas A&M almost lost to 15th seed Troy winning 84-80. It took help from the refs at the end of the game to help the Aggies beat Iowa State in overtime.

1st seed South Carolina handled 15th seed Mercer before handling 8th seed Oregon State 59-40. They have not been playing well. They shot 35% from the field and 1-15 on threes.

So, with 7 teams in the tournament, one team lost in the first round and four teams lost in the second round and all to lower seeded teams. And the remaining teams have not played well.

SC won by 19 against an in form Oregon State team. Their offense wasn't clicking, but they overwhelmed the Beavers with their defense. That's as impressive a 2nd round game as any of the #1's.

You have Horston and Salary. Salary could really be elite if she really focused on conditioning and her defensive game in the off season. We could really use her to shut down the other teams best players. She has a lot of potential.

I’d much prefer Salary focus on her offense in the offseason since teams sag on her which clogs the middle.

Reactions: Govols922

VN Store

Back