NCAA Tournament Game Thread: (3) Lady Vols vs. (6) Michigan

We look pitiful! waiting for the refs to bail us out! Let me tell y’all something losing is as just as big story for the NCAA then us winning.

Rennia needs to stop pressing and Rae needs to wake up! Luckily we are only down by 9 but dang ladies you gotta flip that SWITCH and flip it NOW!!

If the referees aren't going to call fouls, you need to start mugging the Michigan girls every trip down. That being said, Tennessee seems to play better in the second half so this nine-point deficit doesn't feel insurmountable.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You know, I am really tired of every team we play wanting the win more than us.

They just handed us our asses and they aren't even half as talented.

19 pts in a half is just embarrassing. And it is all because we shrink away from contact and can't play physical. Sure the refs suck, but they haven't called enough fouls for it to matter.

We need to knock them on their asses instead of letting them knock us on ours.

Barnes and Kellie drinking from same fountain:

I’ll be honest, I don’t watch a lot of this unathletic bball, but it’s tourney time. UT could not make it easier on Michigan’s defense. They don’t have an offense. They don’t move, and they don’t high post screen. Pretty bad.

Reactions: T.J. and Voluble2
I stand by what i have said all year long Walker is a liability. Go out and get Chelsie Hall it is what it is.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
We watching men's game over .. end of half tells all .. Michigan players more pep .. excited to play .. they run to dressing room .. Davis for TN walking to dressing room . Too many head cases on that team .. they got their bottom lip down and their dobber down .. I can tell u now they are done .

Barnes and Kellie drinking from same fountain:

I’ll be honest, I don’t watch a lot of this unathletic bball, but it’s tourney time. UT could not make it easier on Michigan’s defense. They don’t have an offense. They don’t move, and they don’t high post screen. Pretty bad.
the girls have an offense, just not today

Reactions: travis929
If we don't start playing with some urgency, we will be going home. I hate to see it........Hope we can can find our rhythm in the second half.

God, this Tenn. team is sloppy, sloppy, sloppy! If they could just settle down, that'd be great! They're playing too frantically, but they're not behind by much. Just don't come out and get in a bigger hole; This team is not great playing from behind. After all these years, we still don't have a true leader on the court, Davis sure isn't it! Here's hoping for a better second half ladies!

Reactions: T.J. and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back