NCAA to review transfer guidelines

can't put the Genie back in the bottle but I'm pretty sure the NCAA will screw something up again....:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Reactions: tbh
LMAO copy & pasting an NCAA Press Release, come on Dan. Seriously, I know the "u dOnT hAvE tO cLIcK oN tHIS" crowd exists but these articles are incredibly lazy. He added LITERALLY 2 sentences that weren't in the NCAA Statement LOL.

Titans Fan is nothing but a ClickBait troll (sorry, but true) who starts threads for a relationship he/she has at VolsWire. 9:10 articles are just garbage. So, when you see the next thread started by TF, then know it's another link to a Dan Harralson piece and the OP never in my experience returns to thread. It's against VN policy, but I've never seen removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volsfaninva917
LMAO copy & pasting an NCAA Press Release, come on Dan. Seriously, I know the "u dOnT hAvE tO cLIcK oN tHIS" crowd exists but these articles are incredibly lazy. He added LITERALLY 2 sentences that weren't in the NCAA Statement LOL.
Were you aware of the NCAA statement prior to this article? No. Quit bitchin.

Were you aware of the NCAA statement prior to this article? No. Quit bitchin.
His issue is with Dan, the guy post 2-5 articles a day here as click bait to profit. He gets paid by clicks on his website, so he uses volnation as free advertising. Now if he actually wrote decent stuff it would be a different story however he always copy and paste from other sites without an opinion of his own. He also likes to interview this ex coaches, 5th cousins, wifes brother to ask about a certain issue because he has no real sources.

His issue is with Dan, the guy post 2-5 articles a day here as click bait to profit. He gets paid by clicks on his website, so he uses volnation as free advertising. Now if he actually wrote decent stuff it would be a different story however he always copy and paste from other sites without an opinion of his own. He also likes to interview this ex coaches, 5th cousins, wifes brother to ask about a certain issue because he has no real sources.
Partly true, partly false. I’ve seen a few good articles from ole Dan.

Partly true, partly false. I’ve seen a few good articles from ole Dan.

Please share one that has an original thought from Dan and that doesn't contain anything copy and pasted from another source. Or one where he isn't quoting 5th party sources.......

As much sh!t as John Adam's and Jimmy Hyams take at least they don't hide behind and profit off of others work

Please share one that has an original thought from Dan and that doesn't contain anything copy and pasted from another source. Or one where he isn't quoting 5th party sources.......

As much sh!t as John Adam's and Jimmy Hyams take at least they don't hide behind and profit off of others work
If you don’t think gathering quotes and lining up interviews is work there’s no use.

VN Store

Back