NCAA To Experiment CWS/Replay and RPI News

But if the Big10 can't start winning some of those road games, then it will be moot.

Trust me, for the last 10-15 years the NCAA bent over backwards to get some overrated northern teams in the tourney and even host.

How they propped up Nebraska and especially Notre Dame was almost disgusting.

How can we have some sort of athletic affirmative action for cold weather environments without infringing on academics (allegedly so dear to Big10) and summer breaks?

I'm sorry, but the Big10 has same problems attracting athletic football players and anything but pasty white kids (see Wisconsin) in basketballs for the same weather reason. Why is baseball different.

But if the Big10 can't start winning some of those road games, then it will be moot.

Trust me, for the last 10-15 years the NCAA bent over backwards to get some overrated northern teams in the tourney and even host.

How they propped up Nebraska and especially Notre Dame was almost disgusting.

How can we have some sort of athletic affirmative action for cold weather environments without infringing on academics (allegedly so dear to Big10) and summer breaks?

I'm sorry, but the Big10 has same problems attracting athletic football players and anything but pasty white kids (see Wisconsin) in basketballs for the same weather reason. Why is baseball different.

Whoa big guy. We're on the same page, I shoulda put a smiley in my post.

VN Store

Back