NCAA Regional Thread

I’m not at the Tennessee game, but I’m at a collegiate summer game. Tennessee pitcher Caleb Pearson pitched some for us (Forest City Owls). In photo at bat ETSU guy Jake Lyle.

Attachments

• F2FFEF66-DD48-486F-A693-E92032EBFEB3.jpeg
    F2FFEF66-DD48-486F-A693-E92032EBFEB3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: vol66
How did he do?
Two nights ago:
4 Innings, 60 Pitches, 10 K's, 3 Hits, 0 Walks, 0 Runs

Tonight: not as well. It’s not the team’s night, either, but that’s baseball.

Jake Rucker is joining us, but hopefully after a deep Tennessee run in the NCAA tournament.

We have a number of guys from other schools in the tournament that will come later. Ten guys out of SEC and ACC schools.

Once the graphic is made, I’ll post it here, but I’m hosting a Tennessee Alumni event for a game on a Friday night in July.

Two nights ago:
4 Innings, 60 Pitches, 10 K's, 3 Hits, 0 Walks, 0 Runs

Tonight: not as well. It’s not the team’s night, either, but that’s baseball.

Jake Rucker is joining us, but hopefully after a deep Tennessee run in the NCAA tournament.

We have a number of guys from other schools in the tournament that will come later. Ten guys out of SEC and ACC schools.

Once the graphic is made, I’ll post it here, but I’m hosting a Tennessee Alumni event for a game on a Friday night in July.

Wow, good info!!! Big summer ball fan, keep us updated on Pearson and Rucker!!!

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Creighton working on letting the Beavers enjoy the rest of the tourney from their own stands.

How dumb is it all these top seeds have to play as the road team in their home ballpark? The higher seed should always be the home team until Omaha.

Reactions: txbo

VN Store

Back