NCAA Or NIT

Tyler865

Go Vols
Would you rather have our beloved Vols win 2-3 games in the NCAA Tournament and then lose,or would you rather see them win the NIT?

Would you rather have our beloved Vols win 2-3 games in the NCAA Tournament and then lose,or would you rather see them win the NIT?

Would you rather have 3/4 piece of a steak, or a whole piece of spam?

Thats like saying would you rather be in the sec and lose a couple games or be in the wac and win your conference every year to be in the humanitarian bowl

I think a more accurate question would be would you rather UT make the NCAA and lose on the first weekend which is likely, or miss the Dance, get some home games in the NIT and make a run there?

I think a more accurate question would be would you rather UT make the NCAA and lose on the first weekend which is likely, or miss the Dance, get some home games in the NIT and make a run there?

Sounds pretty much like the same question....and the answer is still obvious.

I'd rather make the NCAAT play in game and lose by 50 rather than win the NIT and winning every NIT game by 50.

That's how worthless the NIT is.

I actually went to a UT NIT game when Buzz was coaching. I was in DC on business and got to watch them lose a first round NIT game . . . pretty depressing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Would you rather slide down a razor blade into a pool of rubbing alcohol

or

Eat a light bulb with a chaser of Jack Daniels

Seriously, I can't stress how stupid this conversation is.

It's like asking "Would you rather make the BCS Championship and lose or go to the Paja John.com Bowl and win?"

VN Store

Back