NCAA football

TennFan

I know the NCAA football season starts soon. How many are interested in participating in the college football pool as we did in the past.
There will be at least 13-14 weeks and at least 12-15 games each week.
We can do the pool here are under NCAA football.
Please check in and let me know if interested. Season starts 1st week of Sept. Saturday games only.

Reactions: MAD and RDU VOL#14
I know the NCAA football season starts soon. How many are interested in participating in the college football pool as we did in the past.
There will be at least 13-14 weeks and at least 12-15 games each week.
We can do the pool here are under NCAA football.
Please check in and let me know if interested. Season starts 1st week of Sept. Saturday games only.
I’m game. I do visit the ncaa forum more, but it’s your pool so whatever you’re feeling.

I wondered where this got off too. I didn't see it last year.

I'll participate as usual. Like others have said, the NCAA section might be a better place since it will get more attention. Thanks for always doing this pool each year.

Reactions: TennFan
Sorry to do this at last moment, but I need someone to take over the season, I haven't been feeling good this week. I appreciate it.

Have tried messaging TennFan and not heard back from him since this post. I hope and pray he's doing better! I'm going to go ahead and start a weekly pick'em until he's back so we can have some fun picking games. TennFan has done an OUTSTANDING job doing this for the past few years and hopefully he can rejoin us and take over if he feels like it again.

** ALL picks are due in by Noon Saturday EST
** Be sure to pick tie breaker weekly
** There will be a UT prize for the overall season winner as long as we get more than 15 weekly players all season!!

Games for Week 1 are posted in the NCAA section!

VN Store

Back