NCAA Football 14 Custom Covers

thehardknoxlife

Here are some full cover templates. The back isn't official yet because they haven't released that image yet. Probably won't see that until after May when all the info has been released. I'll update it when I get a glimpse of the back. Enjoy.

PS3 Template
360 Template

Cordarrelle Patterson.

Reactions: 3 people
I know some of you guys have some photoshop skills.

A long shot but does anyone have an extremely large picture of Heath Shuler?

A6uMr-ACUAAyGC_.jpg

ide like to see an AJ Johnson cover
I can't find a large enough picture. The only ones I can find that are hi-res are ones where he's tackling someone. I need at least a 3mp picture.

I want in-game screenshots for the back. Sadly, I returned my copy or else I would make my own. I have a few hi-res pictures to use of a lot of other players though..

I can't find a large enough picture. The only ones I can find that are hi-res are ones where he's tackling someone. I need at least a 3mp picture.

I want in-game screenshots for the back. Sadly, I returned my copy or else I would make my own. I have a few hi-res pictures to use of a lot of other players though..

dang, would be nice to have this pic as the cover

AJ+Johnson+Tennessee+poster+schedule+2012.jpg

They fixed the no huddle issue

They fixed the no huddle issue
Did they fix the CPU always going to aggressive zone from last year? I'll probably pick it back up sometime or another, when season football starts is usually when I really get into in anyway. By then they'll have dropped a couple of updates. Did they release a new update?

Someone gimme some in game screen shots.

VN Store

Back