NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

The thing that I hope Barnes learned from this season is that you have to have some good outside shooters to win big in today's game. Outside of Vescovi, none of our guards scared anyone with their perimeter shooting.
Clear the roster and start over might be a good beginning.

MAJOR overhaul to this roster is needed. Things have to change. With Jaden, Johnson, Pons, and Fulky all likely gone I would argue the only player I believe is salvageable on this roster is JJJ. The rest are empty suits. You’re not going to accomplish much next year if you’re playing through Bailey, Vescovi, ORN, and Plavsic in major minutes. This roster needs a shakeup in a BIG way.

That’s the insult to injury as that might end up benefitting Florida.
It's Florida, of course it'll benefit you guys. Just like the transfer portal in football. Have fun supporting a winning program. Must be nice.

MAJOR overhaul to this roster is needed. Things have to change. With Jaden, Johnson, Pons, and Fulky all likely gone I would argue the only player I believe is salvageable on this roster is JJJ. The rest are empty suits. You’re not going to accomplish much next year if you’re playing through Bailey, Vescovi, ORN, and Plavsic in major minutes. This roster needs a shakeup in a BIG way.
There should only be two (three if fulky comes back) players retained from this roster. Vescovi and James. The rest need to be processed and we hit transfer market for a year and rebuild the roster. Too much crap on the bench

Barnes must know he's in trouble next year. We may not score 40 a game

That may be so, but I think it would do them wonders to get more experience to develop. It’s a major step from college to the NBA. Both Springer and Johnson seem to not have much a outside game, they’ll need that going forward.

I agree they can improve but NBA is more about one on one vs team basketball. Not much defense in the NBA. They must improve their outside shooting but that will come when they can focus on only basketball with the help of personal coaches, trainers, etc. Both are about to be paid!

Reactions: Vols2015

The first two have a role but the last two are warm bodies.

VN Store

Back