NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

Man the Volunteers love to break records. 39 years for the beavers. Next year a team that's never won

I'm not sure i see anyone who should go pro.
If you can't play on this stage, you think you can play with the gods?
It would be interesting to see some dudes come back and enjoy being winners, including Pons and Fulky

Reactions: TNgradmom
The thing that I hope Barnes learned from this season is that you have to have some good outside shooters to win big in today's game. Outside of Vescovi, none of our guards scared anyone with their perimeter shooting.

Reactions: tnvols72
Not having Fulk in the lineup coupled with the alliance between the Beavers and the refs was just too much to overcome.
Like most of our non-freshman, Fulk also took a major step back this year. I'm not sure this game would have played out any different with him in.

The thing that I hope Barnes learned from this season is that you have to have some good outside shooters to win big in today's game. Outside of Vescovi, none of our guards scared anyone with their perimeter shooting.
He isnt going to learn anything. Hes had 30 years to adjust he wont start now.

theyre not doing **** in the NBA...
Springer and Johnson have one dimensional games , drive to the basket and throw up a contested shot. They don’t seem to have much of an outside game, especially Springer. When we were in dire need of points in the stretch, Springer did not even try to score a 3, shoot a 3, or attempt a 3. Springer and Johnson are good, but I’d hate to see their lack of development prohibit them from a long career. We’re thinking a couple seasons in the NBA, then getting cut and joining either an overseas team, or D-Leauge.

Stunner? They did nothing last year. Rely heavily on 2 freshmen this year. Are undersized in the post. Are playing without a go-to starter with facial fractures. Stunner?

Ugh.
why the **** did I go to Tennessee?
As for me, I went to get a quality education, watching sports was a plus. Sad day, but have always, still do, and will always root and pull for my VOLS. It happens. Look at what happened to Ohio State today. What is even worse, is the post on here at times. Would hate to think the world revolves around sports. Fun to watch and get excited, but Lord willing, the sun will come up tomorrow.

Reactions: vol94 and DAVOL

VN Store

Back