NCAA First Round: The Official #5 Tennessee vs. #12 Oregon State Game Thread, 4:30 ET, TNT

This roster honestly needs a major overhaul. You lose Pons, Keon, and Jaden this off-season. Maybe Fulky. Yet, I'm not sure anyone else on this team outside of JJJ is worth a damn. Barnes isn't the type to run people off but Bailey and Vescovi don't seem to be improving. In fact, they seem to be getting much, much worse.

Well, just got off work and turned on the game. This is embarrassing. Another half to go but they may beat us in 20 minutes.

How is it possible we are the worst shooting team in the country? We can’t hit anything ever.

No point guard. No inside presence especially on offense. No real shooters. We work the clock like we’re up 10 with a minute to go every possession and struggle to get a shot off.

I hope we at least make one run. To get upset is one thing but to do it like this another case entirely.

I'd love to see a reporter with guts ask Barnes at the half why his team looks like a clown car out there in the first half.

VN Store

Back