NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Great game saving catch by the Texas right fielder against Long Beach to send the game to extras.

For the 2nd inning in a row Bergeron has had the bunt on with two strikes.

And two really bad base running decisions in a row by Long Beach keeps the game going.

Edit, after watching the replay, trying to score on the botched play by the Texas left fielder was not a terrible decision.

Last edited:
For the 2nd inning in a row Bergeron has had the bunt on with two strikes.

And two really bad base running decisions in a row by Long Beach keeps the game going.

IMO going to 3rd on the pickoff was the right call and i thought there's no way they get him. The kid looked backed at the ball like 11x on his way to 2nd. You're making it to 2nd, that's a given, pick up 3rd base coach and don't look back. You never look back at the ball while running; you learn that in little league.

The TX relay on the in the park attempt was unbelievable!

IMO going to 3rd on the pickoff was the right call and i thought there's no way they get him. The kid looked backed at the ball like 11x on his way to 2nd. You're making it to 2nd, that's a given, pick up 3rd base coach and don't look back. You never look back at the ball while running; you learn that in little league.

The TX relay on the in the park attempt was unbelievable!

Great relay and great play by the catcher to get the tag on.

For those in the know....

When a 1 seed and 2 seed win on day 1.....why is the 2 seed the home team for the next game?

They actually have a formula to decide home and away so that all teams in a regional have an equal chance to have home batting. Heard it during the FSU/TnTc game today.

They actually have a formula to decide home and away so that all teams in a regional have an equal chance to have home batting. Heard it during the FSU/TnTc game today.

Yea if both teams are equal in games of being home they flip a coin. Heard it today that confirmed my ealier post.

The higher seed is earned. I think the higher seed should be the home team in every game.

Glad you posted 67, I was watching the LSU game, should be watching Clemson /Vandy, thx!

George_Cafego.jpg

Get ya some Vandy! Shut out by Clemson...I hate VU!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back